The simFlight Network Forums

problem fsuipc and wide FS registration.

Good day sir .

Yesterday after long time wait for a second pc i have it and buy imédiatly Wide FS7 for make a network .

When i'm connecting to my Simmarket acompt ,  i had note that my hold mail was still here  so i put my new mail and

buy Wide FS 7 . I install it and it works perfect but when i'm going to test , all my controls where lost.

I check and FSUIP was not registred . Curious, so i resinstall and reactivate fsuipc but now it's wide FS who don't work.

I have understant that for registering, it's need to reinstll both and thath what i do first.

Sorry for my poor english i do my best  and if i'm make a mistake somewhere. i would like to not re buy the soft for just a mail .

I really hope there is solution.

Thanks for your work and support.

Regards.

Aumkem.

I've moved this from the FAQ subforum, where it won't get answered, to here, the Support Forum, which is the proper place for support requests.

i had note that my hold mail was still here  so i put my new mail and

buy Wide FS 7 . I install it and it works perfect but when i'm going to test , all my controls where lost.

I check and FSUIP was not registred . Curious, so i resinstall and reactivate fsuipc but now it's wide FS who don't work.

I have understant that for registering, it's need to reinstll both and thath what i do first.

What version of FSUIPC4 are you trying to use? What Installer version? In all recent versions different email addresses for FSUIPC4 and WideFS7 have been accepted. Only very old versions need them to be the same.

However, the NAME part must be identical in both cases. Maybe you've spelled your name differently?

Note that the current supported version of FSUIP4 is 4.929 or later.

Pete

Hello,

Thanks for your help

I have  the latest version FSUIPC4.929 + Widefs7 ( both with a registration). I never change my name , just my email .

but after your answer  i check this and note that in one there is accent  and in the new no accent on my  first name . 

I never do a change like this , only my mail was change.

Now i don't know what to do ? i had send a ticket to simmarket

Best regards

Aumkem

Edited by Aumkem

Now i don't know what to do ? i had send a ticket to simmarket

Yes, please use the SimMarket problem ticket system. I'm sure they will resolve it for you. If not, email me your details to petedowson@btconnect.com, with both sets of registrations.

Pete

everithing  is ok now . Simmarket re-send  to me  the correct  registrations informations  .

Sorry for it was so "stupid things"

really thank you for answer and helping me.

you do a fabulous work !!!

Regards

Aumkem