The simFlight Network Forums
nixdevelopment

TOPER Tool (Boeing 737CL) - Support

QWJavelin    0

Hi sir,

I would like to request support from you for my TOPER Tool for the Boeing 737CL. I have bought my version today and couldn't make it run on my computer so far. Here I report all what I have tried. I have : Windows 7 (french language per default) - 64 bit + TOPER 737CL 1.2.0.44.

:arrow:  When I double-click on the TOPER executable, the TOPER executable shows the "loading screen" but don't run further, as windows shows a pop-up windows with "This programm as ceased running". I don't even get into TOPER.

My conclusion is that the portability of the application is somewhat restricted 'cause I see a lot of similar issues in this forum.

Would you mind finding a solution to this problem please ?

Best Regards,
QWJavelin

QWJavelin    0

Good day,

thank you. The update 1.3 of the classic version is now able to run on my computer.

However, I am unable to Register it.

I paste the key given by Simmarket into the registering field, then I click on register but nothing happen.

Regards,

J.

However, I am unable to Register it.

I paste the key given by Simmarket into the registering field, then I click on register but nothing happen.

Of course I have completely left out the registration code. I am very sorry for this, I was very tight with my time and naturally mistakes are bound to happen. I will review the update tomorrow and fix the issue. 

QWJavelin    0

Dear Nikola,

Thank you, of course this is working now. Thank you for your service. I could take off a few hour ago in a 737 classic with nice reduced take-off parameters.

Javelin.