The simFlight Network Forums
nixdevelopment

TOPER Tool (Boeing 737NG) - Support

Ouch, now that's a first time I see something like this.  :shock:

What is the screen resolution you are using? Operating system?

Please download and copy version 1.5.1 overwriting the existing exe in the TOPER 737NG installation directory.

Kindly note that the file will be available for download 48 hours from the time of this post.

Does this happen even with the original 1.0 version? Does it also happen on 'splash' screen and 'register' forms? 

Also please download and copy version 1.5.2 overwriting the existing exe in the TOPER 737NG installation directory.

Kindly note that the file will be available for download up to 48 hours from the time of this post.

Hello one more time.

I detected another problem with 737 Toper. When I switch the Packs OFF the MTOW is continue tell me that take off with the same weight with Packs ON. Here is the picture.

http://imageshack.com/a/img911/6940/UQrY5h.png

Best regards.

Dear customer,

there was indeed error when displaying MTOW value in regards to PACKs and/or ANTI-ICE being used or not. This error was limited to advisory information only and had no influence on actual calculations. 

Error has been fixed in the updated version 1.7 which can be downloaded from the updates section.

Thank you for your valuable feedback and help in developing TOPER.

Regards,

737-800 and 737-900 are using the same rated engines, trying to calculate performance data for 737-800 in this conditions with the same TOW gives valid result in Toper. Also, table in FCOM performance dispatch shows that this TOW is valid (table uses feet and lbs) http://gyazo.com/8e86802469727c38eb9396a36308fd37.

Best regards!

737-800 and 737-900 are using the same rated engines, trying to calculate performance data for 737-800 in this conditions with the same TOW gives valid result in Toper. Also, table in FCOM performance dispatch shows that this TOW is valid (table uses feet and lbs) http://gyazo.com/8e86802469727c38eb9396a36308fd37.

Best regards!

I will look into this. Please allow me some time.

Best regards!

Dear Victor,

in deed there was a bug with the performance database: unit system used was imperial rather than metric which caused the erroneous results. This has been fixed in the updated version 1.8 which can be downloaded from the updates section. Thank you very much for pointing this error out and helping in developing TOPER tool.

Kind regards,

leon_p3d    0

Hello,

I have a problem with the activation of TOPER 737NG. I bought it on SimMarket (Order-number: 1569356), but I can't activate it on your new TOPER activator. It says: "Use of different TOPER Boeing 737NG serial key is not allowed on this machine.", when I typed the serial in the opened window of TOPER activator.

Thanks for help!

Leon

Edited by leon_p3d

Hello Leon,

I am guessing that you used a leaked key only to realize that you can't use it on your machine. Then you have decided to buy TOPER, but now you can't use the genuine key because of the other key. Please send me an e-mail and I will try to help you out.

Kind regards,

Pilic    0

I just bought 737 TOPER and i get this message

Use of different TOPER Boeing 737NG serial key is not allowed on this machine.

Help!