The simFlight Network Forums

TOPER Tool (Boeing 737CL) - Updates

Note: 'Avira' and 'Avast' antivirus packages may give false positive.

All updates for TOPER 737CL Tool will be avaliable for download from here:

TOPER 737CL v1.5.5 Update (18/08/2019):

INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED FOR ACTIVATION. EACH SERIAL CAN BE USED ON 5 DIFFERENT MACHINES.
Please make sure your system is not blocking the activation utility from having unrestricted internet access.

Effective changes in new release:

• fixed missing database files

• improved performance calculations - TOPER 737CL is now much precise and less prone to crashing

• upgraded GUI - slick design got a makeover

• introduced activation feature

• introduced auto-update checking and user message systems

• removed GUI bug for high resolution screens

Download link:
DOWNLOAD v 1.5.5

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/23/2020 at 4:43 AM, Moooze said:

Hi,

I have downloaded 1.5.5 from the like above, after finished the installation the software is displaying v1.5.3, am I missing something?

Thanks!

Hmm... that's odd. Could be also that I forgot to put the correct version number in the update.
If all is working fine, you can assume that the update was successful.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I am using TOPER's product and enjoying it very much. But I found out that the 737 Classic TOPER has a problem... in fact, if you are flying the beautiful and accurate IXEG in X plane 11, the maximum take off weight in TOPER 737-300 stop at 55t, but it should be MTOW 63276kgs. Can you double check this? did I miss something in the manual?

Alex

4 hours ago, AlexEtz said:

Hello,

I am using TOPER's product and enjoying it very much. But I found out that the 737 Classic TOPER has a problem... in fact, if you are flying the beautiful and accurate IXEG in X plane 11, the maximum take off weight in TOPER 737-300 stop at 55t, but it should be MTOW 63276kgs. Can you double check this? did I miss something in the manual?

Alex

Hi Alex,
what is the max TOW you get for an extremely long runway and a low TOW. Does it still cap off at 55t?

On 12/6/2020 at 6:34 PM, nixdevelopment said:

Hi Alex,
what is the max TOW you get for an extremely long runway and a low TOW. Does it still cap off at 55t?

I still get the same problem

"Aircraft wieght exeeds the TOW limit for current OAT (MAXtow=50100KG)"

My OAT is 14°C... I have version: TOPER Calculator Boeing 737 Classics v 1.5.3

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2020 at 7:25 PM, AlexEtz said:

I still get the same problem

"Aircraft wieght exeeds the TOW limit for current OAT (MAXtow=50100KG)"

My OAT is 14°C... I have version: TOPER Calculator Boeing 737 Classics v 1.5.3

Could you please provide me with the calculation inputs (ICAO, INTX, etc...) and I will check manually.

• 7 months later...

Hi,

I just updated to version 1.5.3 (Airac 2108) Unfortunately the calculator gives me overweight warnings all the time e.g.:

OJAI, RWY 26R (FULL 3660m), 1013hPa, 280/17KT, 32°C, TOW 50.5t (B733)

even with packs of and flaps 15 it says it is too heavy.

The old version (v1.0) computed the speeds and assumed temps with the same values.

9 minutes ago, PaulF727 said:

Hi,

I just updated to version 1.5.3 (Airac 2108) Unfortunately the calculator gives me overweight warnings all the time e.g.:

OJAI, RWY 26R (FULL 3660m), 1013hPa, 280/17KT, 32°C, TOW 50.5t (B733)

even with packs of and flaps 15 it says it is too heavy.

The old version (v1.0) computed the speeds and assumed temps with the same values.

Does the same happen on a different airfield?

1 hour ago, PaulF727 said:

Yes I tried it in EDDE as well.

E.g. it says max limit TOW is 48600kg. So I entered 47000kg and it still says aircraft exceeds TOW for current temperature.

Is there any chance you could try building some other AIRAC version?
There were some releases from Navigraph that had issues in them, so I would like to rule out this.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I haven't used this tool since I bought for a while.  Because I got discussed with it and how it wasn't being updated and you could not 

update the AIRAC easily.    I have redownloaded it from simmarket (where i bought it) and its first version (v1.00.6).   i have tried to download

what I take is the latest version in 1.5.5 but get an issue with it.   Setup gives No TOPER installation found.  Installer will now quit.   Please help.

Need latest install and how do we get the latest AIRAC for this tool WE PAID FOR. 

Thanks

Mark

On 5/7/2022 at 9:44 PM, jonesm35205 said:

what I take is the latest version in 1.5.5 but get an issue with it.   Setup gives No TOPER installation found.  Installer will now quit.   Please help.

i have the same issue. using 1.0.6 crashes when i try to calculate, "index out of bounds"... but the updater for latest 1.5.5 says no installation is found

thanks

Edited by spesimen

On 5/8/2022 at 3:44 AM, jonesm35205 said:

Hello,

I haven't used this tool since I bought for a while.  Because I got discussed with it and how it wasn't being updated and you could not 

update the AIRAC easily.    I have redownloaded it from simmarket (where i bought it) and its first version (v1.00.6).   i have tried to download

Need latest install and how do we get the latest AIRAC for this tool WE PAID FOR. 

Thanks

Mark

Dear Mark,
please try the following:
1. Install original TOPER you got from SimMarket
2. Uninstall it and remove any leftover folders
3. install again and then apply updates

On 5/10/2022 at 4:07 PM, nixdevelopment said:

Dear Mark,
please try the following:
1. Install original TOPER you got from SimMarket
2. Uninstall it and remove any leftover folders
3. install again and then apply updates

I get the same error.   Please just give us a downlink for an update that works or a new downlink that has full install in it. 

And also give us the way to update the AIRAC.   

Thanks,

Mark