The simFlight Network Forums

can't register

you should probably delete this after reading since it has all registration info.  Sorry.

I've done my part - poaid and tried to enter info but it doesn't accept it.

Just d/l the latest FSUIPC and installed but can't register..... very frustrated.

--Terry

you should probably delete this after reading since it has all registration info.

NEVER post such things in any case. I would result in a revocation of your registration. I'm off on holiday tomorrow for two weeks and if I hadn't caught it it would be exposed to all and sundry for that long!

I've done my part - poaid and tried to enter info but it doesn't accept it.

Did you cut and paste? The first O looks suspiciously like you entered a 0 instead. Also make sure that your computer date is set correctly AND that you are using the currently supported version of FSUIPC (4.934). The whole process is done automatically and there's never been a case of an incorrect registration, only incorrect entries or versions or dates.

If you need these things checking just state the order number and email address. Nothing else needed. Don't post any other details!

Pete

Hey Pete, sorry about the post, but if I didn't show you all the info I know that you'd be asking if it was all correct.  As you could see, it was.  As for entering the info... yes, I ALWAYS use cut and paste for any product keys.

I downloaded the latest version from : http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html, which shows as 4.934 for FSX
I ran the installer and when it asked for the reg key I cut and pasted it from the email I received, so it really can't be a type-o.

The one thing that caught my attention was that the email states the product as FSUIPC3....why does it show "3" and not "4" ? See below:

1 x PETE DOWSON - FSUIPC3 () = EUR 20.00
Select Package Single License
Sold by simFlight GmbH
etc.......

As for my system date.... it's correct, unless it doesn't match because for the Time Zone difference between your servers and the USA ?

Here's the info you requested:
Order #: 1175942
email: fr8sfun1991@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for any help!

The one thing that caught my attention was that the email states the product as FSUIPC3....why does it show "3" and not "4" ? See below:

Because you've purchased FSUIPC3, which is for FS9 and before. You need to purchase FSUIPC4 for FSX and P3D. This is very clear on the purchase pages, where,,oneageyou must have used, this is stated in big bold RED lettering!

THIS IS THE FS2004 VERSION ONLY  -> THE FSX VERSION IS AVAILABLE SEPARATELYHERE

(There will be no refunds, no exchanges!)

Pete

Why would I buy that version - I don't even own it???

Nice to be so blunt, Pete.

Do you really expect me to buy BOTH versions when I only own FSX?

I don't even know how I could have gotten to the purchase page of FS9, since I just clicked on the link???

There must be "something" we can do to fix this without buying both copies..... if there is a price difference I will gladly pay the difference, but I can't see buying a copy of something I can't even use, I'm sure you can understand this.

Please let me know so I can get this fixed before you go on vacation.

Why would I buy that version - I don't even own it???

There must be "something" we can do to fix this without buying both copies..... if there is a price difference I will gladly pay the difference, but I can't see buying a copy of something I can't even use, I'm sure you can understand this.

Please let me know so I can get this fixed before you go on vacation.

You made a mistake, then. The notice on that purchase page couldn't be clearer!

I don't even know how I could have gotten to the purchase page of FS9, since I just clicked on the link???

What link? Do you mean on Schiratti's page? If so, the one for FSUIPC4 and FSX takes you to the FSUIPC4 purchase page. The one below that, for FSUIPC3 and FS2004 takes you to the page you went to. It always has and it still does -- I just tried it.

Sorry, I can't do anything, I'm not involved in sales, only support and development. You could try asking SimMarket, perhaps via a problem ticket on your account, but considering their clear statement on the purchase page I don't think you have it guaranteed.

Pete