The simFlight Network Forums

Time for decrease of rpm

Hi Pete!

I have looked up various forums on my problem but did not find an answer up to now.

Also it obviously not a problem of FSUIP maybe you can give me a hint into the right direction ...

I am useing Prepar3dv2.3 (of course with FSUIPC but as mentioned it is not a problem of FSUIPC) with the standard Mooney.

When I accellerate the throttle the MP and RPM "go up" more or less like in the ral plane.

When I move the throttle to idle MP "goes down" immedeately while RPM "decreases" slowly, much slower than in the real plane.

Do you happen to know where I could adjust this behaviour? (in the aircraft.cg file possibly?)

Thanks for your assistance

Regards

Klaus

Hi Pete!

I have looked up various forums on my problem but did not find an answer up to now.

Also it obviously not a problem of FSUIP maybe you can give me a hint into the right direction ...

I am useing Prepar3dv2.3 (of course with FSUIPC but as mentioned it is not a problem of FSUIPC) with the standard Mooney.

When I accellerate the throttle the MP and RPM "go up" more or less like in the ral plane.

When I move the throttle to idle MP "goes down" immedeately while RPM "decreases" slowly, much slower than in the real plane.

Do you happen to know where I could adjust this behaviour? (in the aircraft.cg file possibly?)

Is this all aircraft of only some, or only one specific add-on? I've never seen anything unrealistically slow here, but I use FSX.

If it varies by plane, by model, then it may well be controlled by an Aircraft.CFG parameter or maybe one of the hidden ones in the binary AIR file -- for the latter you'd need an AIR file editor like AirWrench. But if you know better about how the model should operate than its designer, perhaps you should get in touch with him about it and get the modelling improved at source?

Otherwise, sorry, I'm not an aircraft designer myself and don't really know anything about these areas.

Regards

Pete