The simFlight Network Forums

Was reading your interview on Flightsim.com

Pete,

I never knew that you have RP.  I have it as well, and you know, I probably would not be flying using FSX and some of the planes I do if it were not for your program, FSUIPC, and It's Your Plane.  Also, I never knew that you have an interest in steam trains.  I have a really big interest in trains, some steam but mostly diesel.   I am trying to figure out a good way to program to make these train simulators usable by us who are Blind, and I am also looking at something similar to Railroad Tycoon to create once I figure out programming.  I also have a pretty extensive model train collection, HO scale, and even though quite a bit of the equipment I have needs some sort of work done to it, I intend fully to get everything up and running at some point.  Keep up the great work!

Jordan

I never knew that you have RP.  I have it as well, and you know, I probably would not be flying using FSX and some of the planes I do if it were not for your program, FSUIPC, and It's Your Plane.  Also, I never knew that you have an interest in steam trains.  I have a really big interest in trains, some steam but mostly diesel.   I am trying to figure out a good way to program to make these train simulators usable by us who are Blind, and I am also looking at something similar to Railroad Tycoon to create once I figure out programming.  I also have a pretty extensive model train collection, HO scale, and even though quite a bit of the equipment I have needs some sort of work done to it, I intend fully to get everything up and running at some point.  Keep up the great work!

Thank you.

I am lucky in the sense that the RP I have (and my children, and probably my grand children) is one which starts at the peripheral vision and deteriorates slowly inwards, giving me severe tunnel vision. The types of RP which first affect central vision are much more difficult to deal with, making reading and detailed work very hard.

Best wishes,

Pete