The simFlight Network Forums

Hello,

I've a question about the ITT turbine offset.

I use "Simulator Control program" from flight illusion to communicate with FSX.

I try to have the result of the ITT gauge (on a F406) but I've a big difference between the result of FSUIPC offset and what I can see on the gauge in FSX. The result in program is 874 degrees but on the gauge is more 715 degrees.

It's for the ENG2. On the picture you can see what function I use.

You can see the problem in the picture.

QeTrH4g.png?1

What do you think about that ?

My version of FSUIPC is 4.937.

Thank you in advance for eery answer.

Regards,

I've a question about the ITT turbine offset.

I use "Simulator Control program" from flight illusion to communicate with FSX.

I try to have the result of the ITT gauge (on a F406) but I've a big difference between the result of FSUIPC offset and what I can see on the gauge in FSX. The result in program is 874 degrees but on the gauge is more 715 degrees.

Offset 2138 is a direct copy of the SimConnect-supplied value TURB ENG ITT:2.  As documented both in SmConnect and in the FSUIPC offsets list it is in degrees Rankine. If you want to display is in Celsius or Fahrenheit you need to convert it.

817 R = 212 C = 357 F.

Not sure how the gauge arrives at 715. What units is that in?

To check the actual exact figure provided by SimConnect, use the Monitor facility on the right side of FSUIPC's Logging tab. It will log the received Simconnect values as well as the offset.

Pete

Hello,

Thank you Pete for your answer.

I use the convertion Rankie to Celsius. You can see the value in the window "Test G-Step function" (Pre Add, Multiplier and Divisor values). I found the conversion formula on Wikipedia [°C] = ([°Ra] − 459,67 − 32) / 1,8

The gauge units is in °C.

I've check the values of the offset 2138 like you said and the result is 2064.

Do1ecSW.png

So with the conversion function the result is 873°C so I don't understand why the gauge show this value (715°C)

It's very strange.

Regards,