The simFlight Network Forums

Help with PMDG737

The documented FSUIPC offsets for FSX are for the FSX values. The PMDG 737NGX does not use much of the inbuilt FSX data, but does its own thing.

With the fully update 737NGX there's a facility to provide their data -- please see their SDK documentation. When enabled correctly in PMDG's setup (INI?) the values you need are in extra offsets documented in a separate document in your FSUIPC documents folder.

Pete

Sorry, but if just getting an add-on up to date crashes your FS you have something seriously messed up in FS. Maybe you should repair that first?

There is no way any FSUIPC offset relates to anything specifically inside the 737NGX except for the specially mapped data which PMDG nicely provided.

Pete

• 3 months later...

hi Pete

not sure if I have used this forum correctly As I am a newbie .any way I am running fs9 on win xp with Pmdg 737 on reading Ian sissons 737 Pmdg set up he says there is a 737 OHD macro file installed with fsuipc but on my options buttons and switches I do not have this set up options I have looked in the modules folder and there is no 737ohd macro file . I have the registered copy of fsuipc and wideFS

Please help as I want to set my cockpit the way Ian has done.

Kind Regards Mick