The simFlight Network Forums

Using FSUIPC V's FSX calibration

Im flying different gliders in FSX. I wanted to use FSUIPC so that i could fine tune each one as per the real thing. However one is not behaving correctly in certain flight conditions which it done when i only used fsx. My question is how can i have that Glider alone fly using standard FSX settings and leave the others calibrated using FSUIPC or is this not possible?

Thanks

Im flying different gliders in FSX. I wanted to use FSUIPC so that i could fine tune each one as per the real thing. However one is not behaving correctly in certain flight conditions which it done when i only used fsx.

There is nothing related to axes that can be done is FSX without using FSUIPC that cannot be done in FSUIPC instead. So you need to explain that statement please. There are several methods of assigning axes and certainly lots of calibration options.

My question is how can i have that Glider alone fly using standard FSX settings and leave the others calibrated using FSUIPC or is this not possible?

Joystick Calibration can be done in FSUIPC no matter how or where you assign, in FSX or in FSUIPC.  And joystick calibration can be made Profile or aircraft specific, as you wish. If you are really talking about assignment, and not calibration (the two are separate), then I would certainly not advise any assignments in FS if you are assigning any in FSUIPC. You will get into trouble that way.

Pete