The simFlight Network Forums

ERJ 145-135 Problem with FMC

kostas

Hello everybody.

I have problem with the FMC in the ERJ 135-145.

When i open my fmc and i push the button for the POS INIT, the FMC does not recognize the airport where i am.

Instead of my location, (airport for example LGAV) shows empty.

Please help!!!!! 

Thanks.

reads like you have the 'mdac' database utility error.  'mdac' is a standard OS utility.

for example -

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_xp-windows_programs/cannot-access-mdac-databases-unreadable-from-many/1dc59b59-87cc-416f-89d2-1f863665ee3e

do a general Internet search for 'mdac' based on the OS you are using.  follow the steps for repairing you system.

I'm also having the same problem. I found this text in the FeelThere/ERJ folder.

"driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mlb)};dbq=C:\FS9\FeelThere\ND\nd.mdb

Trying Connect

Connect error

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers : [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

Requested operation requires an OLE DB Session object, which is not supported by the current provider."

I am using windows 7.

I have reinstalled FS9 and the ERJ multiple times but still no good.

The nd file is in the folder.

I'm anxious to hear if anybody has a fix. I've been simming since '95 and have never had problems before. Had the ERJ when it first came out.

Hate windows 7.

Kostas,

I was wondering if you have any other planes with FMC or FMS that work. I've been only flying my planes that don't rely on them.

Thanks for any help.

• 1 month later...

I'm also having the same problem. I found this text in the FeelThere/ERJ folder.

"driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mlb)};dbq=C:\FS9\FeelThere\ND\nd.mdb

Trying Connect

Connect error

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers : [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

Requested operation requires an OLE DB Session object, which is not supported by the current provider."

I am using windows 7.

I have reinstalled FS9 and the ERJ multiple times but still no good.

The nd file is in the folder.

I'm anxious to hear if anybody has a fix. I've been simming since '95 and have never had problems before. Had the ERJ when it first came out.

Hate windows 7.

Kostas,

I was wondering if you have any other planes with FMC or FMS that work. I've been only flying my planes that don't rely on them.

Thanks for any help.

All the other planes that i have, from Aerosoft, QualityWings, PMDG, etc, the FMC or FMS work perfect.

I think that is problem of FeelThere because I also have the Airbus vol1 and the FMC don't work!! 

• 4 weeks later...

The FMS of my embraer 135/145 accept but don't store waipoints and flight plans. What's wrong

Fernando:

reads exactly like you have a windows UAC issue.  this is where the 'safety protocols to keep you computer safe' will not allow a program/utility to write to your computer's hard drive.

i suggest you research UAC and FS conflicts and adjust your system.