The simFlight Network Forums

trebor737    0

Hi,

I just bought your toper web subscription from simmarket, i got the paypal receipt and the order from simmarket. But i haven't received any other email about a registration from yourselves. I then tried to request a new email to be sent but it says my email is unknown. What do i do now?

Rob

Hello Rob,

have you received a token from SimMarket after your purchase?

I have looked into your account on 'toper-web.com" and it seems that your registration has been completed and the account activated. Have you tried logging in?

Regards,

trebor737    0

Yep I registered but still need a token from simmarket, I got an email for the purchase from them but without a token number! But frustrating which is not your fault but simmarket. I opened a ticket with them but still waiting a response.

Rob

Dear Rob,

I will be issuing a token for you. Web site is experiencing technical difficulties which I am trying to sort out with the hosting company.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

KLM712    0

Dear Nikola,

Yesterday i've purchased the Toper Web - Online Aircraft Tool via Simmarket.

But just like Rob i havn't received a token and when i register at Toper-web.com i don't receive a confirmation e-mal.

I've checked my spam etc. but no e-mail.

Any idea?

Ad

Yep I registered but still need a token from simmarket, I got an email for the purchase from them but without a token number! But frustrating which is not your fault but simmarket. I opened a ticket with them but still waiting a response.

Rob

Please check your inbox to find your token code.

Regards,

Dear Nikola,

Yesterday i've purchased the Toper Web - Online Aircraft Tool via Simmarket.

But just like Rob i havn't received a token and when i register at Toper-web.com i don't receive a confirmation e-mal.

I've checked my spam etc. but no e-mail.

Any idea?

Ad

Dear Ad,

I have sent you your token code here on forums as a private message. 

Please request another activation e-mail by following this link: http://toper-web.com/Resend.aspx

Hosting server was experiencing technical issues. This is what caused the problem most likely.

Regards,

hamishgw    0

Hello

That is just the question I was going to ask :)

After 120 days does it auto renewal or do you have to purchase another 120 days?

Thanks

Hamish

Hello

That is just the question I was going to ask :)

After 120 days does it auto renewal or do you have to purchase another 120 days?

Thanks

Hamish

New token must be purchased after and only after the old one expires. There is no auto-renewal option. Each token grants a 120/160 day access.

atr_42_500    0

Dear Mircea,

one subscription is valid for 120 days. If you have previously purchased TOPER (PC version), you get extra 40 days for free on every purchase (120+40=160).

thanks

Hi Nik,

I haven't received my token. Help, please?

Cheers, Richard

Dear Richard,

I have sent you your log-in credentials via private message here on forums. I do apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your patience.

DLRK    0

I purchased TOPER-WEB and regardless of what I put into takeoff weight, I get a message saying "Takeoff weight seems too low".

I purchased TOPER-WEB and regardless of what I put into takeoff weight, I get a message saying "Takeoff weight seems too low".

Dear customer,

please post some specific information regarding your issue:

• aircraft type
  • units used
  • weight entered

This will help me isolate and rectify the problem.

Regards,

Any 737 model, any weight, lbs, I tried it on Firefox and Chrome

Indeed there is a problem with imperial units. Please use metric only [kg] until I rectify this issue.

Regards,