The simFlight Network Forums

On 20/09/2016 at 6:20 PM, dan89876 said:

This is the data I have inputted before the error hits ... https://gyazo.com/8f8b2fe6e715e3a03ca2eb64c10cfee2

I have tried it at different airports and different variants of the 777.

Thanks

Dan

Thanx for the reply. I will check it out and try and sort out the issue as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Dear Dan,

I have fixed the crashing bug you have reported (v3.3.11): there were some issues in the way web-database was read. Sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you very much for reporting this issue.

Kind regards,

Ursli80    0
On ‎18‎.‎11‎.‎2014 at 10:13 AM, nixdevelopment said:

NOTE: Please mention the device you are using to access TOPER Web

Please post your queries here:

Hello

I have just bought the tool Toper 737 NG Calculator.
1. I received a total outdated version. Had to update this first.
2. When I made the update to the V 1.9.4, I found that the Airac Cycle 1502 (05. Feb. 2015) was installed, so again obsolete.
3. How can I update this to 1612 so the current version? With Navigraph I find no installer for this tool.

I would appreciate a response very much.

Best regards
Urs

On 22/11/2016 at 0:18 PM, Ursli80 said:

Hello

I have just bought the tool Toper 737 NG Calculator.
1. I received a total outdated version. Had to update this first.
2. When I made the update to the V 1.9.4, I found that the Airac Cycle 1502 (05. Feb. 2015) was installed, so again obsolete.
3. How can I update this to 1612 so the current version? With Navigraph I find no installer for this tool.

I would appreciate a response very much.

Best regards
Urs

Dear Urs,

sorry for the late reply. This is the latest update when it comes to Airport/Runway data. I will release a more updated version in the next week or so.

Kind regards,

Hi!

I just purchased TOPER Calculator Boeing 777 (v3.0.4) and FS Decelerate for PMDG 777. Both of these programs have old airac cycle databases. How do I update them? I have an active Navigraph FMS, and Navigraph Charts 5, subrcription, but there's no mapping to your programs. How can I get the current navigation cycle installed onto Toper Calculator?

Finally, with both these apps, It would be useful to have a PRINT function (as both both TopCat and PFPX do). Also WXR function would be useful too :) 

I look forward to your reply and help!

Marco

Hello Marco,

at the moment I am the only one issuing AIRAC updates for both TOPER and FS DECELERATE, so the only way to update the database is with the respective product's updates. I will, however, look into making a sort of conversion utility that will automatically build database from Navigraph, the real question is which Navigraph product in particular? Perhaps something that most of the people use?
I will also implement the print function in the next update. Weather data will be left to be input manually as is the case in the real OPT software.

Kind regards,

Ursli80    0
On ‎02‎.‎12‎.‎2016 at 7:00 AM, nixdevelopment said:

Dear Urs,

sorry for the late reply. This is the latest update when it comes to Airport/Runway data. I will release a more updated version in the next week or so.

Kind regards,

Hello

I bought the tool some time ago and also made an entry here.

Unfortunately, I have not heard since then. Although an update was promising in the foreseeable future.

I have the V 1.9.4 me is since this version always an updating message (bell with red dot displayed) but every time I visit the site is nothing new.

When will the Ayrac be updated?

And what does it mean that an update is displayed to me but there is nothing new?

Best Regards

Urs

On 3/8/2017 at 11:33 AM, Ursli80 said:

Hello

I bought the tool some time ago and also made an entry here.

Unfortunately, I have not heard since then. Although an update was promising in the foreseeable future.

I have the V 1.9.4 me is since this version always an updating message (bell with red dot displayed) but every time I visit the site is nothing new.

When will the Ayrac be updated?

And what does it mean that an update is displayed to me but there is nothing new?

Best Regards

Urs

Sorry again for the late reply.
I've made a tool to convert AIRAC database for PSS to TOPER. Please visit the http://forum.simflight.com/topic/82847-toper-airac-generator-utility/

Update icon is a mistake and I will fix this too.

Kind regards,

Disc50    0

Hello

after using Toper Web for some time now - I am experiencing issues with the 777 module. http://prntscr.com/ffwhds  

I am getting this message for about a week now. Cant use it. Only the 777 module is affected

Thanks for your reply

Just now, Disc50 said:

Hello

after using Toper Web for some time now - I am experiencing issues with the 777 module. http://prntscr.com/ffwhds  

I am getting this message for about a week now. Cant use it. Only the 777 module is affected

Thanks for your reply

Hello,

sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with web based TOPER for 777. Is the issue still occurring and if it is, could you please send me a screenshot of the data you used just before the error appears.

Kind regards,

It looks like that servers are being attacked again. I am sorry about that, but until the threat is cleared these errors might occur. I will try and rectify the issue ASAP.

Kind regards,

Disc50    0

I am very sad that I cant use the 777 calculator for some time now. It seams to be a persistent problem for about 2-3 weeks now. I cant

comprehend how the 737 works and the 777 not - it seams like you deleted the link after calculation (because you are attacked?).  I would suggest that you provide me a offline product for the time being.

Regards

On 6/6/2017 at 1:24 AM, Disc50 said:

I am very sad that I cant use the 777 calculator for some time now. It seams to be a persistent problem for about 2-3 weeks now. I cant

comprehend how the 737 works and the 777 not - it seams like you deleted the link after calculation (because you are attacked?).  I would suggest that you provide me a offline product for the time being.

Regards

I will send you a new complimentary subscription to compensate for any time lost.
I did manage to use 777 without a problem.

Disc50    0

I was on vacation for quite some time. Just used the 777 calc. again - and it works seamlessly!! Super! Where did you sent the Token?

On 6/24/2017 at 1:25 AM, Disc50 said:

I was on vacation for quite some time. Just used the 777 calc. again - and it works seamlessly!! Super! Where did you sent the Token?

Hope you had a good vacation. I didn't send the token yet. Please be kind enough to contact me over my support e-mail regarding this matter.

Kind regards,

dekela    0

Hi

I am trying to login and my token is invalid.

I have an account but it still asks for a token.

Please help!

Dekel

Got my license from SimMarket

On 4.8.2017. at 3:04 AM, dekela said:

Hi

I am trying to login and my token is invalid.

I have an account but it still asks for a token.

Please help!

Dekel

Got my license from SimMarket

Hello,

could you please post your purchase ID and the first 4 letters of the e-mail you have used to create a toper-web account.

Kind regards,

On 11/08/2017 at 7:41 PM, dekela said:

my purchase ID: dekela@gmail.com

used the same email.

Hello,

could you please tell me what the issue is?

Kind regards,