The simFlight Network Forums

Serial Number invalid

Hello

I have FSUIPC in Version 4 since 2 Years. And I have had also Version 3 for FS2004. Now I downloaded the latest Version 4 from your Downloadsite, but I can't Register. My Serial Number

in not working anymore. I only downloaded the new Version, because I switched from FSX to Prepar3D. Please Help.

Best Regards

Andreas

I have FSUIPC in Version 4 since 2 Years. And I have had also Version 3 for FS2004. Now I downloaded the latest Version 4 from your Downloadsite, but I can't Register. My Serial Number

in not working anymore. I only downloaded the new Version, because I switched from FSX to Prepar3D. Please Help.

There has been no change whatsoever in the checking system, and all you had to do is run the Installer -- your existing registration (copied over from FSX) would carry over, no need to enter anything again.

However, if you do re-register then all three parts MUST be exactly correct -- the original name, email and key as notified to you originally. If it is rejected then you are either making a mistake (eg name spelled differently, or email changed) OR the date on your computer pre-dates your purchase date (as it can, for instance, if the PCs date has not been set correctly).

Pete

Hello  :razz:

This weekend I've been made a complete new start for Prepar3D. I formatted my Harddisk. Installed Win7 Ultimate 64Bit and ONLY the Prepar3D. Then I installed the latest Version of the FSUIPC that I downloaded this saturday, because I read that it supports Prepar3D now, too. Then I copied all the three parts out of my E-mail in the Registration Window, but it always says me, that the Number is not right.

For Information. I have no FSX on my HDD. I often read that people have both installed. MUST I install both? Makes no sense to me.

I can Send you my Registration Information in a private E-Mail if you want. But please help. My old Number doesn't work!  :cry:

If I've to pay for a new Version that supports Prepard3D, no Problem, but please help.

Best Regard

Andreas

This weekend I've been made a complete new start for Prepar3D. I formatted my Harddisk. Installed Win7 Ultimate 64Bit and ONLY the Prepar3D. Then I installed the latest Version of the FSUIPC that I downloaded this saturday, because I read that it supports Prepar3D now, too. Then I copied all the three parts out of my E-mail in the Registration Window, but it always says me, that the Number is not right.

You most certainly have something wrong, then. Are you sure you downloaded FSUIPC4, not 3? The current version of the Installer is 4.937. There's never been any change in the registration system, and apart from a mistake in entry the only other things which would result in a rejection are if the computer date pre-dates your purchase, or if the Registration has been detected in use fraudulently -- i.e. by someone other than the registered owner.

For Information. I have no FSX on my HDD. I often read that people have both installed. MUST I install both?

No, of course not!

can Send you my Registration Information in a private E-Mail if you want.

No, I only need the order number on your receipt. Even your name would help -- I assume it isn't "Andreas BlueRadar"?  (I never understood why folks are so ashamed of their own name that they don't use it in Forums).

Regards

Pete

Hello  :razz:

I've got it!! It was my fault...sorry!!

I've checked the Version Yesterday. I had downloaded the right one :razz: . And then I tried once again to paste the Registration Infomations in the Registration Window and it was accepted at the first attempt.
Whatever I've done wrong the days before, I don't know. Sorry!! And thanks for your help Pete! 

Regards

Andreas