The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Higgi91

DC-10 v2 Discussion

For those of us who already have the current version of the DC-10; will we have the opportunity to get a free, or at least a discounted upgrade?

Hey, I can confirm that existing DC-10 customers will receive some form of discount for the v2.

Aprox. ETA??? :smile:

Not really, hopefully soon. Currently the model and everything is done just adding the -40/-50 variants, hopefully a month or 2. 

Any new hints as to release date? Looks really good.... :smile:

Hopefully soon, we are just finishing the freighter models (10F / 30F / 40F). The reason for the delays was that subtle variations in the versions keep getting added and Missi (Modeler/VC) is adding more and more great little 'extras' in each model to make them as real as possible. Things such as the many different engine types, different gear configs, different fuel tanks etc.

Will the doors on the right side of the plane open/close like the ones on the 747??  :razz:  :mrgreen:

I believe so yes, I haven't actually looked myself ha. I can't test it right now for you because the panels are not in my latest beta build and the buttons are on the panel but as I say, I see no reason that they wouldn't.

Hopefully its soon been waiting for this bird for a long time it seemed it was very close to release, Higgi91 can you post more screenshots any night shots of the vc?

Good news soon, or is it still months away???

Hopefully its soon been waiting for this bird for a long time it seemed it was very close to release, Higgi91 can you post more screenshots any night shots of the vc?

I'll see if I have time to get some shots but you won't have to wait long to see it for yourself ;)

I'll see if I have time to get some shots but you won't have to wait long to see it for yourself ;)

Appologies, but I can't help myself but ask are you guys nearly done??

Appologies, but I can't help myself but ask are you guys nearly done??

No you are right to ask, We (CLS) gave it to our publisher JustFlight in the middle of May so from our end we finished over a month ago, just waiting on the Manuals and CD's etc printing.

Hi Higgi91.  Im a really DC-10 Lover and my favorite airline VIASA flew it . 

I know a lot of people asked you the same question when will be released? please can you confirm any update please.

Regards