The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Higgi91

Other CLS Product Support

Feel free to ask any questions or support requests for any non A380/DC-10 CLS Aircraft in here. We do endeavour to answer your questions as soon as possible.

Regards,

Dan - Textures

Hi! Sorry if this has been asked before. I love your products! I have the DC10, 767, a330, a340, MD82/87. BUT I also run DX 10. The DC 10 I don't worry about as it soon will come in v2. But the 767, and A330/340 are of no use. The problem is the vindows of the VC cockpit are opaque. I have read somewhere that changing the alfa layer will solve the problem. I'm an idiot in these matters. But maybe it makes sense to you? Can this be resolved? Would make my day...

Thanks!

Hi! Sorry if this has been asked before. I love your products! I have the DC10, 767, a330, a340, MD82/87. BUT I also run DX 10. The DC 10 I don't worry about as it soon will come in v2. But the 767, and A330/340 are of no use. The problem is the vindows of the VC cockpit are opaque. I have read somewhere that changing the alfa layer will solve the problem. I'm an idiot in these matters. But maybe it makes sense to you? Can this be resolved? Would make my day...

Thanks!

Hi, the 767 and A330/340 won't show any textures on DX10 mode. I't will just show white. Not sure if it will help but for the 767 try going to the CLS_767_textures folder in your aircraft folder and delete 'cls767_VC_10_t.bmp' (make a copy somewhere first of course).

Dan.

Bless your heart! It worked!!! From the outside the cockpit is not visible. But from inside now I CAN SEE!!! :-)

Thank you so much!!!