The simFlight Network Forums

Axis Assignment

hi Pete (guys)

I have managed to alter my setup a little to introduce rotary switches (360's), can someone help walk me through what I need to do to get the Com 1 Whole Inc & Decrease working with it, if its possible? Cheers

Also, I have another rotary switch thing with 6 clicks - how can I use this for the auto brake?

Cheers guys

I have managed to alter my setup a little to introduce rotary switches (360's), can someone help walk me through what I need to do to get the Com 1 Whole Inc & Decrease working with it, if its possible?

Why not assign in the FSUIPC buttons tab to the controls for this? Depending on the radio type you may need to assign to the COM STBY RADIO WHOLE INCREASE / DECREASE and then swap standby into the USE slot using the COM STBY RADIO SWAP. Some radios don't use standby, though, so then you could use COM RADIO WHOLE INC / DEC controls.

Also, I have another rotary switch thing with 6 clicks - how can I use this for the auto brake?

Just assign the relevant positions to the FSUIPC-added control "Autobrake Set", with parameters 0 for RTO up to 5 for MAX.

Are you having a hard job finding these controls? Not sure why you are asking such simple questions. The controls are listed in the assignments dropdowns -- and in alphabetic order -- not hard to find. Also all the FS controls are listed in the List of Controls document installed in your FSUIPC documents folder, and the added FSUIPC controls towards the back of the FSUIPC Advanced Users guide.

Pete