The simFlight Network Forums

Go-Flight affectation

Hi,

I program my Go-Flight modules with the LUA language. For GFLGT2 I do not understand because the software go-Flight nothing is affected, yet the control of the train and the rudder trim still works in FSX.

Do you know how completely remove assignments Go-Flight software, so I can do my program.

I'm doing my programs for the following modules: GF-RP48, GF-166, GF-46 GF-P8, GF-T8

For them I have not had this problem.

So I stuck my last module GF-LGTII.

Thank you very much

Hi,

I program my Go-Flight modules with the LUA language. For GFLGT2 I do not understand because the software go-Flight nothing is affected, yet the control of the train and the rudder trim still works in FSX.

Do you know how completely remove assignments Go-Flight software, so I can do my program.

I'm doing my programs for the following modules: GF-RP48, GF-166, GF-46 GF-P8, GF-T8

For them I have not had this problem.

So I stuck my last module GF-LGTII.

Thank you very much

if you run the GoFlight software you will have interaction problems between FSUIPC trying to do things and the GoFlight software doing it to.  This applies to all of the GoFlight devices which their software handles automatically, like the MCP and the LGT. You don't need their software for all your other units, so why load it at all if not for the LGT? Just remove their DLL.

Pete