The simFlight Network Forums

Purchase FSUIPC

FSUIPC4 works with FSX, FSX-SE, P3Dv1 and P3Dv2. The current version is 4.938f.

FSUIPC3 works with FS9 and before, but support is limited to its use with FS9.

Pete

So Purchasing FSUIPC from here 24$

http://secure.simmarket.com/pete-dowson-fsuipc4.phtml

Will give me both the regular and the wide version 4.938f????

Thanks

Pedro

(Pete you think that FSUIPC can really handle usb connection issues in windows 8.1..disabling usb in power management etc......)

and one last question how about this offer

BUNDLE OFFER Buy 2 for 18€ incl. VAT (18.00€ excl. VAT) each
Edited by Peter22

So Purchasing FSUIPC from here 24$

http://secure.simmarket.com/pete-dowson-fsuipc4.phtml

Will give me both the regular and the wide version 4.938f????

No, WideFS is extra. And the purchase is not version specific. You pay for FSUIPC4. You use the latest published version. If you want support you keep it updated.

(Pete you think that FSUIPC can really handle usb connection issues in windows 8.1..disabling usb in power management etc......)

No. I don't know why it should be any different from what FSX is doing. Some folks report better results with FSUIPC, but I've no idea why.

and one last question how about this offer
BUNDLE OFFER Buy 2 for 18€ incl. VAT (18.00€ excl. VAT) each

No idea, sorry. I don't sell FSUIPC, SimMarket does. I just do support and development. I thought bundles for FSUIPC usually refer to FSUIPC + WideFS, but I don't know what the "2" is in your "2 for 1€"

Pete

• 4 months later...

No, WideFS is extra. And the purchase is not version specific. You pay for FSUIPC4. You use the latest published version. If you want support you keep it updated.

No. I don't know why it should be any different from what FSX is doing. Some folks report better results with FSUIPC, but I've no idea why.

No idea, sorry. I don't sell FSUIPC, SimMarket does. I just do support and development. I thought bundles for FSUIPC usually refer to FSUIPC + WideFS, but I don't know what the "2" is in your "2 for 1€"

Pete

Hello .. please I need help , I Try to purchase FSUIPC through a DOWNLOAD Method , But it's only Offers Delivery Method !!, How I can purchase FSUIPC via Downloading Method ???? any help please.

Hello .. please I need help , I Try to purchase FSUIPC through a DOWNLOAD Method , But it's only Offers Delivery Method !!, How I can purchase FSUIPC via Downloading Method ???? any help please.

There's no delivery and no download purchase method. You simply purchase a KEY to unlock an installation of FSUIPC, which you may already have, or can easily download at any time -- using the link provided on the purchase site, or the Download Links subforum, Updated Modules thread here in the Forum. The only difference between a free installation of FSUIPC and a paid one is the Key you purchase which unlocks more facilities.

Pete