The simFlight Network Forums

Mouse Look after open IVAP module, internal and external mode.

Hi Pete !

If I open the ivap on my Prepar3D V2.4 via internal Add-ons Menu my Mouse Look runs normal (press Spacebar, move mouse around and pan look start from center of screen)

But when I'm using from external mode, opening IVAP via windows's start menu \ ivap \ ivap v2 external, when i hit spacebay and move mouse around, pan look runs to last known position, this is annoying, especially if you need to change views fast in a final approach, look down to flaps, gear, up to lights and etc.

I'm using FSUIPC 4.938e and I really dont know why we have this variation from internal and external mode of IVAP module in Mouse as Look.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Hi Pete !

If I open the ivap on my Prepar3D V2.4 via internal Add-ons Menu my Mouse Look runs normal (press Spacebar, move mouse around and pan look start from center of screen)

But when I'm using from external mode, opening IVAP via windows's start menu \ ivap \ ivap v2 external, when i hit spacebay and move mouse around, pan look runs to last known position, this is annoying, especially if you need to change views fast in a final approach, look down to flaps, gear, up to lights and etc.

I'm using FSUIPC 4.938e and I really dont know why we have this variation from internal and external mode of IVAP module in Mouse as Look.

Can you help me?

Sorry, I don't think I can. I don't know anything about IVAP nor how that is involved.  And I don't know what "pan look" is.

Does mouse look with P3D assignment work dfferently?

Pete

Sorry, I don't think I can. I don't know anything about IVAP nor how that is involved.  And I don't know what "pan look" is.

Does mouse look with P3D assignment work dfferently?

Pete

P3D Works the same way FSX. The only thing that I not understand is why the mouse look works differently when IVAP is opened via internal Add-ons menu and external mode.

I'll try to figure out. 

Thanks Pete.