The simFlight Network Forums

Joey Engen

• 4 weeks later...

I am having the same issue with kjfk. Purchased real color for kjfk and my planes are still looking like a drab gray. I also have real color add on for tower 2011. I uninstalled tower 2011 completely and reinstalled tower 2011, real color and real color kjfk then rest of add ons. Started kjfk up and no change on plane colors. Does it make a difference that I bought kjfk from just flight and real color kjfk from feelthere. Both files are in tower 2011 folder.

• 4 weeks later...

Perhaps you may not be looking closely enough, as the colorations on many airlines, such as Delta,  are very subtle when viewed from the top. Specifically check for airlines like KAL that have solid color liveries in vibrant colors.  Are these airlines gray too?  I do wish that the game would allow you to zoom in a bit further than it does.