The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC crash when starting FSX

Hi Pete,

I ran into an issue this morning with FSUIPC. On Friday, I encountered a timeout issue with FSX and since then, I've had issues with the PMDG 737NGX crashing once I select the aircraft. All other 3rd party aircrafts, including the PMDG 777, load just fine. Someone suggested I reset the flight yoke and TQ. I did this and then started getting an FSUIPC error. See screenshot.  

Should I re-install FSUIPC to resolve the issue?

Thanks in advance,

Steve Parrilla

post-89192-0-51095400-1422801051.png

Hi Pete,

I ran into an issue this morning with FSUIPC. On Friday, I encountered a timeout issue with FSX and since then, I've had issues with the PMDG 737NGX crashing once I select the aircraft. All other 3rd party aircrafts, including the PMDG 777, load just fine. Someone suggested I reset the flight yoke and TQ. I did this and then started getting an FSUIPC error. See screenshot.  

Should I re-install FSUIPC to resolve the issue?

Reinstalling FSUIPC never makes any difference. What happens if you just say "Yes" to this prompt? Usually this is just a SimConnect DLL timing bug, and it recovers. After that it doesn't happen again.

Pete