The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC and Throttle Problem

Hi, recently I have bought FSUIPC and really enjoyed it with the massive variety of things to do! Up until recently where I have run into a problem with assigning the throttle. For some reason the throttle axis reset itself so I tried to go into FSUIPC and reassign it, but that didn't work. When I go into the Axis Assignment tab, then move the axis on my throttle that I want to use for the throttle, I have a problem. When my throttle lever is at 0% or idle it shows -16384 and when it as at 100% is shows 16384. But anything in between 0% and 100% doesn't seem to work. So from 0% all the way up to 50% it only shows -16384 and from 50% up to 100% it shows 16384. So it is like it has only two power settings, full power and no power at all.

I am still quite new to FSUIPC so don't exactly understand everything yet. Any help would be much appreciated as right now I basically cannot fly as these throttle settings just aren't possible to fly with. Just to point out it isn't only with one of the three axis' on my throttle, it happens to all of them.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Robbie