The simFlight Network Forums

737 NGX disconnecting the Autopilot through my stick !!!!!!!

Hi guys

How i can disconnect my autopilot in the final approach through the FSUIPC, i was facing the same problem untill i've read that i can done that by Ctrl+shift+z which is one of PMDG assignments, and yes i've done that through my FSUIPC.......

now how i an done that in my NGX, there is no Ctrl+shift+z assigned in the aircraft....

any hints will powerful help.............

Thanks for the previous helpful.....

How i can disconnect my autopilot in the final approach through the FSUIPC, i was facing the same problem untill i've read that i can done that by Ctrl+shift+z which is one of PMDG assignments, and yes i've done that through my FSUIPC.......

now how i an done that in my NGX, there is no Ctrl+shift+z assigned in the aircraft....

any hints will powerful help.............

I'm sorry, I don't understand, What is the question? You seem to say you solved a problem, but then have one. What problem?

Pete

I've fix it in the PMDG 777, but in the NGX i cant done that.

How i can disconnect the autopilot in the NGX through my yoke ? In the NGX CTRL SHIFT Z does not disconnent the Autopilot unlick the PMDG 777 !!!!!

Sorry, I do not have any PMDG aircraft. Doesn't the documentation help? Can't you assign a key stroke in its options?

Pete