The simFlight Network Forums

ERJ's Paint Kit

RvA944

Ok just picked this set up off Flightsim.com.  And I looked on this forum for the official paint kit for these aircraft.  I found a link in one of the threads that takes me to broken domain and another link that takes me to some website in brazil that is listed as dangerous according to my anti-virus sooooooo...........  yeah not going there.  Anyway is there anyone who might have a good link to this file and is willing to post it here?

• 1 year later...

Scoobflight,

I get redirected to so many different sites I get frustrated trying to sort out EXACTLY which is the download.

I click on the "DOWNLOAD" button under a thumbnail of the AC with the word Download under it.The site I get directed to gives me at least 4 "Download" buttons. Every one of them redirects me to another site that has NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the paint kit! I have no interest in ANYTHING that the redirects want me to do.

Why can't/won't FeelThere just simply put the download on their site so we can get it directly from them?

Bill 

• 2 years later...