The simFlight Network Forums
Burkhard

Patch to MyTraffic 6.0

Hi Burkhard

In Version 5.4c I had the impression, MyTraffic lacks from Cargo Airlines. I haven't seen enough from V.6 till now, to say it's still the same. I certainly missed Aerologic 777 in FRA.

Regards

Daniel

Since the patch was released right after my last post, I thought that it might address my concern.  Apparently, the patch release was just a coincidence.  I switched from ut2 to mt6, and am wondering if there are any future plans on including any of the other Southwest Airlines liveries.  The have a number of liveries, and have just come out with a new "general" livery.  Since Southwest is such a large carrier in the US, all major airports (especially in western US), just don't look right with just one livery for Southwest.  Thanks

Gary

A first release of the patch is now available at

http://www.fsrail.com/Patches600.exe

Please download this and place it into the Folder "MyTraffic Professional" just aside the MyTraffic main Folder and execute it from there with a double click. Since this patch also contains a new Communicator, it cannot be installed using the Communicator. I expect future additional patches can be applied with the Communicator.

Hello Burkhard,

I congratulate you for a great addon - the very first traffic for P3DV2 (been waiting a while for this) and great instructions for an easy install. Works like a charm with VOXATC

Bought MT6 yesterday May 16, I suspect this patch will still apply to my recent purchase. Just need to confirm.

Thank you kindly.

Mario

Yes, the patch applies to all installations. No Need to do anything after it, unless you made changes to he stock setup yourself.

Mr. Burkhard,  please consider this for a patch:

- FAB 737-200 don´t fly anymore (Brazil Air Force) They use Airbus a319 and E195´s now.

- Skymaster don´t exist anymore in Brazil (707 freight)

- Gol 737´s without winglets (There should be)

I think there´s something wrong with the flight plan´s because i´m using 2015 schedule and there are many issues like the two first.

Thanks!

Militaries do not publish schedules, nor do most cargo operators have them ;)

It is a general problem that new types for an airline can be identified easily, because they show up in the data - those that no longer exist vanish rather quiet most of the times, are parked somewhere, still with registration... So this is really something where feedback like yours can only help.

Skymasters still fly or DC8, or has the 2014 antitrust rule grounded them? Wikipedia is not clear about that. Beta Cargo went out of business 2012 afaics.

Sorry for asking again but why Wizzair traffic is missing in Spring 2015 schedule? Is it missing in databases used for compilation?

There are quite some Wizzair schedules in MyTraffic 6, I see as example

A320-WZZ1 ,HA­LPA , 16,ONE_DAY ,IFR

{

1103,LHBP,260, 2405

1403,ESGP,260, 2406

1703,LHBP,260, 2407

2003,ESGP,260, 2408

503,LHBP,260, 2411

803,ESGP,260, 2412

}

A320-WZZ1 ,HA­LPB , 12,ONE_DAY ,IFR

{

540,LRCL,280, 3301

940,EGGW,280, 3302

1340,LRCL,280, 3303

1740,EGGW,280, 3304

2140,LRCL,280, 3305

140,EGGW,280, 3306

}

etc...

Militaries do not publish schedules, nor do most cargo operators have them ;)

It is a general problem that new types for an airline can be identified easily, because they show up in the data - those that no longer exist vanish rather quiet most of the times, are parked somewhere, still with registration... So this is really something where feedback like yours can only help.

Skymasters still fly or DC8, or has the 2014 antitrust rule grounded them? Wikipedia is not clear about that. Beta Cargo went out of business 2012 afaics.

Thanks for your reply, mr. Burkhard! Before answer your message, i´d like to say that my post is to provide information for a better traffic.

- About military schedule, i know we don´t have the schedule, but we do know the new aircrafts, in this case a ACJ A319 (VC-1) and two embraer 190 (VC-2). The b737-200 is long gone. Also the 707 (If it´s still present in mytraffic)

Here is a list of the current FAB aircraft: http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_aeronaves_atuais_da_For%C3%A7a_A%C3%A9rea_Brasileira

- About Skymaster and Beta Cargo, they are all gone. No more flights since 2014 untill now.

I completely understand that have a up-to-date schedule is almost impossible due the insane work needed, but as the time goes by, we can provide you with information to future updates.

Thanks for the amazing work.

Since the patch was released right after my last post, I thought that it might address my concern.  Apparently, the patch release was just a coincidence.  I switched from ut2 to mt6, and am wondering if there are any future plans on including any of the other Southwest Airlines liveries.  The have a number of liveries, and have just come out with a new "general" livery.  Since Southwest is such a large carrier in the US, all major airports (especially in western US), just don't look right with just one livery for Southwest.  Thanks

Gary

Hello. I was going to echo ghbick about the Southwest Airlines liveries. Any update on this? Also, American Airlines is updated to the new colors which is great but they are still using many of the old color liveries but I do not see them in MT6? Thanks for a great product.

csavage

Southwest new paint will be with the the next minor update. I think some American aircraft still where the nice old scheme, the MD80s I remember, don't they. With 2000 airlines and 5000 types, it is impossible to have several paints at the same time for the same type, that would letz complexity of the product explode.

Yes Burk, that's it. Even though a lot of the fleet still has the old canyon blue color scheme, the intent is to change over from now until 2017:

http://aviationblog.dallasnews.com/2014/09/we-have-more-on-the-new-southwest-airlines-colors.html/

I suppose one possibility would be to just randomly change some of the SWA flights so that the percentages were correct for 2015. Here's the SWA Fleet mix of 737 models:

http://www.planespotters.net/Airline/Southwest-Airlines?sort=dd&dir=desc

Another possibility would be to limit the new livery to the just the 737-800 flights. That might be a whole lot easier to do.

Jay

There are quite some Wizzair schedules in MyTraffic 6, I see as example

A320-WZZ1 ,HA­LPA , 16,ONE_DAY ,IFR

{

1103,LHBP,260, 2405

1403,ESGP,260, 2406

1703,LHBP,260, 2407

2003,ESGP,260, 2408

503,LHBP,260, 2411

803,ESGP,260, 2412

}

A320-WZZ1 ,HA­LPB , 12,ONE_DAY ,IFR

{

540,LRCL,280, 3301

940,EGGW,280, 3302

1340,LRCL,280, 3303

1740,EGGW,280, 3304

2140,LRCL,280, 3305

140,EGGW,280, 3306

}

etc...

Is it an extract from Spring 2015 or Autumn 2012 schedule?

I can see Wizzair traffic only with Autumn 2012 schedule, which is already outdated and older than previously available in v5.

In addition I have noticed double planes on the same routes, like I have Lufthansa from EDDF to EPGD, SAS from EKCH to EPGD, Air Berlin from EDDT to EPGD operated by two planes each but with different flight numbers (incoming flight number and outcoming flight number) but both planes are doing inboud and outbound flight. This happens with 50% traffic rate.

A first release of the patch is now available at

http://www.fsrail.com/Patches600.exe

Please download this and place it into the Folder "MyTraffic Professional" just aside the MyTraffic main Folder and execute it from there with a double click. Since this patch also contains a new Communicator, it cannot be installed using the Communicator. I expect future additional patches can be applied with the Communicator.

Hi,

I applied the patch and still no change.

When starting Interactive the CMD Window shows;

E:\MyTraffic Professional\MyTraffic>cd MTI
E:\MyTraffic Professional\MyTraffic\MTI>MyTrafficInteractive

And then comes the error:

Failed to read MyAirportsshort.dat

Clicking OK and Interactive opens, but the Airport window is empty.

Everything else seems to work, but om not really sure.

Please advice

What are the language settings of your operating system? FSX programming requires the point to be the decimal seperator, not the comma.

Is the most current patch download the one in this thread from May? Is that a beta release?

Are users experiencing crashes requiring rolling back the patch? I'm trying to understand what the patch fixes and whether it's necessary or not.

Yes, the actual patch is http://www.fsrail.com/Patches600.exe, and the list of changes is the one in the beginning of this topic. Yes some users have reported crashes using the schedules from the patch, for most of them they work, I could not reproduce any crash with any of the flight sims I use.

I would say if you have no problems don't fix.

The patch is not included, but if you are happy with it not really mandatory. The list of changes is in the patch topic.