The simFlight Network Forums

Saitek Yoke + Aerosoft Airbus !

Hello Guys ,

So I've updated the Aerosoft Airbus A320 to ver 1.30 , even though , I have bought Saitek Flight Sim Yoke .

The issue is that I'am using C1 and C2 to move the rudder ( i've set it in FSUIPC ) ,

but there is no reaction from the aircraft !

is working on almost on all aircraft , 

any help regarding this ?

The issue is that I'am using C1 and C2 to move the rudder ( i've set it in FSUIPC ) ,

but there is no reaction from the aircraft !

is working on almost on all aircraft , 

What's "C1 and C2", and how are there two things, not just one? The rudder is just one control axis not two.

Pete

Sorry , i meant these two buttons in the image : ( they are buttons not triggers )

And how do they move the rudder? What do you assign them to do?

If they are assigned to the same controls as the keypresses (on the numpad), then maybe the Airbus is programmed only to accept axis inputs, to the rudder let/right increments. Have you checked whether the normal default FS keyboard assignments work?

Pete

i use Fs Action Rudder Center/Right/Left to move them , 

i think yes the move only with an axis , but is there anyway to move them with these two buttons ?

You'd need to adjust the rudder axis. The only ways I can think of which may work are either:

1. Have two little Lua plug-ins, each of  which responds to one or other of the button presses by incrementing or decrementing the axis value -- it would need to read the axis value from the appropriate offset, add or subtract something from it, and send it as a parameter to the Axis rudder set control.

or

2. If the aircraft will respond to direct setting of the rudder axis through SimConnect, then you could assign one button to the FSUIPC control "offset sword inc" with the offset set to the rudder offset, and the parameter set to the increment value you want, and the other button similarly to "offset sword dec".

I could help you more on either of these, but I don't have the aircraft so cannot test here. I am away for the weekend, so if you need more help, please ask on Monday.

Pete