The simFlight Network Forums

Offset Of IRS Display

Pete is on holiday at the moment. I had a look in the document "Offset Mapping for PMDG 737NGX.pdf" and found these two entries:

0x6C5A | 7 byte string | IRS_DisplayLeft[7]
0x6C61 | 8 byte string | IRS_DisplayRight[8]

These look like they might be what you are looking for. I don't have the 737NGX so I can't check.

You need to enable the PMDG Link to FSUIPC if you have not already done so. Instructions are at the top of the pdf file.

The pdf can be found in the "modules\FSUIPC Documents" folder.

Paul

it's not working is there another method to get its values.

I don't know any other way to get these exact PMDG values, sorry.

There are other offsets available for Lon/Lat but these might not match the IRS system:

Offsets 6010 and 6018 will give you the Lon/Lat from the GPS but these are in 'Double' floating point format. You will need to convert these to strings if you need strings for your display.

Offsets 0560 and 0568 will give you the exact lon/lat of your aircraft. These values will also need conversion (as described in the documentation) to get them into strings.

My "Offset Mapping for PMDG 737NGX.pdf" document don't have  these offset values

In that case, please check you have the latest version of FSUIPC installed. You should be using 4.939n available from the downloads section:

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/66139-updated-modules/

Paul