The simFlight Network Forums

Missing Offset ?

Dear Peter,

I'm looking for a way to fail the co-pilot's glide slope.  Looking at the offsets, 0C48 to 0C4E refer to Nav1 with 0C4C flagging the Nav1 glide slope.  Nav2 uses 0C59 to 0C5E but there's no flag for the Nav2 glide slope.

Is there any way to create what I assume might be 0C5C or is the offset just not documented ? 

Many thanks

Ray

I'm looking for a way to fail the co-pilot's glide slope.  Looking at the offsets, 0C48 to 0C4E refer to Nav1 with 0C4C flagging the Nav1 glide slope.  Nav2 uses 0C59 to 0C5E but there's no flag for the Nav2 glide slope.

What about 0C6F?

If you are viewing the documents with a PDF viewer I'm sure you'll find there's a search facility. All I did was search for "NAV2 GS".

Is there any way to create what I assume might be 0C5C

0C5C is already used for NAV2 relative bearing. Do you not see that listed either? What are you looking at?

Pete