The simFlight Network Forums

Inop. mixture control

I have FSX installed as well as FSUIPC. I must have done something wrong in trying to calibrate my Saitek throttle quadrant through FSUIPC. I abandoned that idea and now my mixture control won't work . I can control the mixture with the mouse. I temporarily removed FSUIPC and the mixture control worked just fine. Reinstalled it and the same problem. Throttle & propeller controls work just fine, as do the rest of the controls/buttons. In "Axis Assignment" moving the mixture control results in -16383,16383. It shows 0 for joystick and V for Axis. In "Joystick  Calibration" mode there is no in or out and no movement when I move the control. I'm not sure what I can do next.  Thanks for any help.

captainron

Win 7-64 Professional

Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 2.67GHz

NvidiaGeForce 7900gs 512 MBytes DDR3 memory

550w Power Supply

8 GBytes DDR2 memory

HDD WD 1 TB Blue (SATA)

WD My Book 2TB external Hard drive (USB)

I can control the mixture with the mouse. I temporarily removed FSUIPC and the mixture control worked just fine. Reinstalled it and the same problem.

Just installing FSUIPC cannot change anything. All your settings are in the FSUIPC4.INI file, in the Modules folder. That does NOT get changed or replaced when you "reinstall". If you want to reset everything you've done in FSUIPC4 simply delete the INI file before loading FS. FSUIPC will revert to default settings which involve absolutely no interference with any controls at all.

Pete