The simFlight Network Forums

EGPWS

hello mr dawson always with my citation mustang of flight 1, now that I've upgraded the program (1.8) does not work anymore the EGPWS, he has any advice for me? Thank you in advance.

on the forum of Flight1's really little assistance. thank's

hello mr dawson always with my citation mustang of flight 1, now that I've upgraded the program (1. :cool: does not work anymore the EGPWS, he has any advice for me? Thank you in advance.

on the forum of Flight1's really little assistance. thank's

It's DOWSON, actually.

Sorry, I know nothing about any Flight1 aircraft, and certainly not "EGPWS". What is it? How is it related to anything in this Forum?

Pete

E.G.P.W.S  

Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System   an integrated avionics system that alerts the crew of the approaching ground when you are' in flight (excuse me but being pilot sometimes take for granted certain technical applications), in the previous release of the program Flight1 was present, now having done the upgrade to release 1.8 no longer works,this application and 'integrated into the glass avionics.

I must say summarily this add on is valid, with the mouse, all functions are clickable and operational, but (surely because of my lack of experience pc) not as it seems replicable via FSUIPC.some macro mouse I've been able to create, others I created it do not work ... my important questions are 3.

1--why some macro  working and others no ... I created equal

2- List of offset printed (FSUIPC4 for Advanced Users) I find offsets that I would be required to operate buttons that through the pull-down list of Button + Switches to FSUIPC not work, but how can I enter directly offsets the page fsuipc.ini to operationalize the key assigned?

3- according to her and 'can still replicate each key that works with the mouse in the program add-on (and then I'm wrong a few things), or it may be that certain functions beyond that can be repeated with the mouse by clicking on it can not be granted simply because the flight program does not support them?

these answers for me would be many important mr Dowson, and I would be grateful if you could answer as precisely as possible. thank you very much and sorry for my imperfect English.

1--why some macro  working and others no ... I created equal

Do you mean Mouse macros? When you "created" them, did you TEST using the TAB key, as documented?

Did you create them with the version of the aircraft you are using? If the version is changed, the location in the code which is recorded in the macros will be wrong. You must re-create them.

2- List of offset printed (FSUIPC4 for Advanced Users) I find offsets that I would be required to operate buttons that through the pull-down list of Button + Switches to FSUIPC not work, but how can I enter directly offsets the page fsuipc.ini to operationalize the key assigned?

Offsets listed in that document refer to the systems implemented in FS, not necessarily in sophisticated add-on aircraft. 

If the offsets are working for the aircraft you can assign FSUIPC contorls in the drop down to change them -- they controls ore named Offset ... and they are dmany for different data types and changes

3- according to her and 'can still replicate each key that works with the mouse in the program add-on (and then I'm wrong a few things), or it may be that certain functions beyond that can be repeated with the mouse by clicking on it can not be granted simply because the flight program does not support them?

Sorry, I don't really understand this question.

Pete