The simFlight Network Forums

Using multiple screens and 2 computer for FSX SIMULATOR

Hi Pete,

I'd like to build a flight simulator with multiple screens and using 2 computers, indeed help to get the best setup and configurations to start with using your softwares combined with FSX or any other software or recommended additional hardware.

Your help and advice is much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Ahmed Badr

Captain A380-Emirates Airlines

I'd like to build a flight simulator with multiple screens and using 2 computers, indeed help to get the best setup and configurations to start with using your softwares combined with FSX or any other software or recommended additional hardware.

You want multiple screens showing the scenery / outside world? One PC can usually handle two or three screens quite well. If you spread scenery views over more than one PC you need something like WidevieW or OpusFSI to coordinate the separate FS installations.

My programs, FSUIPC and WideFS, don't deal with those aspects. WideFS enables FSUIPC-based applications (various utilities) to be run on a separate PC, but nothing of mine coordinates separate FS installations.

Pete