The simFlight Network Forums
Burkhard

MyTraffic 6.0a public beta

Dear friends,

the beta team has given green light for the first incremental update to MyTraffic 6.0, called 6.0a. To avoid the situation that rare instability issues have not been found by the team, I want to try an open beta process now.

It contains new schedules (Summer 2015), a set of new airports and new paints required by these schedules, airport modifications, and some additions required by users.

If you want to give it a try, please download

http://www.fsrail.com/MTXU60abeta2.exe

and put it into the Folder that contains the MyTraffic Folder, typically "C:\MyTraffic Professional" or similar, and execute it with a double click. This will extract some hundred files, addition or replacement to existing. Since the changes for the patch are included, this can be apllied to a MyTraffic 6.0 install with or without the patch.

Of course, only do so if your MyTraffic installation in working, do not hope to fix any installation problem by upgrading Contents.

Since some of the sources used to compile the schedules no longer are useful, a lot of software had to be rewritten for this process. Especially the mechanism to create 24h flight plans from lists of single flights is completely new, and tries to get this as real as possible. So there will be no invented flights back in this set as example.

Please keep all reports and comments about 6.0a beta 2 in this single topic, and have fun with it.

ive installed this burkhard but it still says its mt6 and not 6a and doesnt have the summer schedule listed?

i put the downloaded file in my mytraffic6 folders and double clicked it?

Yes, the manual is not yet updated, that remains to be done.

You put the file into the top folder that contains the MyTraffic folder and double click it there.

I can't get this file to update MyTraffic 6.0 Pro.   Ran the Beta exe from inside the C: MyTraffic Professional Folder and get no 2015 Summer Schedule and Communicator still says Ver. 6.0.   I noticed there's a "Myt 6.0a" file along side a "Myt 6.0" file after running the installer.  So I am totally confused as to what is going on.

C.

Same for me..after double clicking it only unzipped files for the A319 folders..still have Spring 2015 schedules only.

Cmon guys, tell us what we need to do in plain English how to use this update.  I have no luck with running it inside the C: MyTraffic Professional Folder or inside the MyTraffic Folder either.  Win 10 64bit.

Same for me. No Summer schedule showing in traffic communicator. I also put the beta into the MyTraffic folder and found it installed another folder called MyTraffic in there. Anyway, no Summer schedule available.

Good evening all,

I agree that the My Traffic Communicator does not show the Summer 2015 schedules.  However, I think they are present in My Traffic.  I think this because I have flights at my home airport of EGPH that were not there before [still looking for American Airlines to KJFK and Air Canada Rouge to Toronto though] and there has been a huge change in the traffic at EGLL which now seems to be overpopulated with British Airways traffic at all terminals, but now with few heavies at terminal 5 where they should be and were previously before this update was applied.  Also British Airways and Virgin Atlantic Boeing 787 aircraft seem to have disappeared.  There are new liveries that were not there before.  While Thomson Boeing 787 is in the new livery, it would be great and more realistic to see all their aircraft types in their new livery.  So, while I do not know why the schedules are not in the communicator it seems the update has been effective.  I will advise more as I explore further.

Regards.

Thanks a lot mr. Burkhard! Nice work!

Is there a changelog file as we can see the new features (Flights, paints, etc)?

- That's because we can only be sure that the patch was installed correctly seen a new feature inside the simulator.

Thanks again.

Hi Burkhard,

I have installed the incremental update in MyTraffic Professional\MyTraffic. To verify it was applied ok, what changes will I see? A change log would be great.  There appears to be no Summer 2015 schedule(unless this is applied within the base 2015 schedule). The Communicator still says MT6,  

I also have a mirror MyTraffic file installed below the original MyTraffic folder, which the MTX_V60a was applied to. Meaning I have the MTX_V60.MYT in a MyTraffic folder and the new MTX_V60a in the 'new' MyTraffic folder? 

Hello Burkhard

Thank-you for updating CYOW,CYTZ and adding Porter flights as I requested.

I now have Air Canada Rouge flights for Vancouver,Toronto and Montreal.

Finding all schedules close to real world flights.

Thank-you for the 6,0a update improvements.

Ed

Hi, found this Mozambique Express completely lost in SBSV (Brazil/Bahia/Salvador)

Clipboard01.jpg

I only see it here AFTER the "a" update, so i think it came with that.

Don´t think this plane do any flights to Brazil.

Thanks!

Just tried MyTraffic 6.0 with the patch (not the beta) with P3D3. It gave me an error log for a lot of Mytraffic aircraft. I checked and found, that these aircraft.cfg errors are actually there. I just checked the double engine_type error.

It looks like this

[GeneralEngineData]
engine_type = 5                                 //0=Piston, 1=Jet, 2=None, 3=Helo-Turbine, 4=Rocket, 5=Turboprop
Engine.0 = -28.4, -13.3, 2.7                    //(feet) longitudinal, lateral, vertical distance from reference datum
Engine.1 = -28.4,  13.3, 2.7                    //(feet) longitudinal, lateral, vertical distance from reference datum
engine_type = 5                                 //0=Piston, 1=Jet, 2=None, 3=Helo-Turbine, 4=Rocket, 5=Turboprop
Engine.2 = -28.4, -13.3, 2.7                    //(feet) longitudinal, lateral, vertical distance from reference datum
Engine.3 = -28.4,  13.3, 2.7                    //(feet) longitudinal, lateral, vertical distance from reference datum
fuel_flow_scalar        = 1.0                   //Scalar for fuel flow efficiency
min_throttle_limit = -0.25                      //Minimum percent throttle.  Generally negative for turbine reverser

The entry is twice and the 4 engines of the AN-12 are on only 2 positions. That's maybe intentionally done so. The two engine_type definitions are one too much ;-).
_

You may want to fix this too. Find the list of all errors attached separately.

Cheers

Dan

P.S. So far I didn't get traffic to show up in P3D3.

ContentErrorLog.txt

ContentErrorLog.txt

Just tried MyTraffic 6.0 with the patch (not the beta) with P3D3.

Sorry Dan, I don't quite understand - what patch are you referring to? If it is my unofficial P3Dv3 installation instructions or content error patch, you really shouldn't post issues to this beta thread, but instead post here please (just to make sure I read it and can assist!):

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/80155-how-to-install-mt6-in-p3d-v3/

It gave me an error log for a lot of Mytraffic aircraft. I checked and found, that these aircraft.cfg errors are actually there. I just checked the double engine_type error.

It looks like this

[GeneralEngineData]

Engine.0 = -28.4, -13.3, 2.7                    //(feet) longitudinal, lateral, vertical distance from reference datum

Engine.1 = -28.4,  13.3, 2.7                    //(feet) longitudinal, lateral, vertical distance from reference datum

Engine.2 = -28.4, -13.3, 2.7                    //(feet) longitudinal, lateral, vertical distance from reference datum

Engine.3 = -28.4,  13.3, 2.7                    //(feet) longitudinal, lateral, vertical distance from reference datum

fuel_flow_scalar        = 1.0                   //Scalar for fuel flow efficiency

min_throttle_limit = -0.25                      //Minimum percent throttle.  Generally negative for turbine reverser

The entry is twice and the 4 engines of the AN-12 are on only 2 positions. That's maybe intentionally done so. The two engine_type definitions are one too much ;-).

_

You may want to fix this too. Find the list of all errors attached separately.

Cheers

Dan

Re the content errors: http://forum.simflight.com/topic/80155-how-to-install-mt6-in-p3d-v3/?p=484275.

All those on your list are fixed.

- JP