The simFlight Network Forums

Hello Folks

I have tried PR3D V3 with my sounds, I can say that all the take offs, landings and flight sounds all work! fine I am not happy with some taxing sounds on jets at very busy airports.It appears that some jets are sounding the thrust sounds when taxing.

Bear with me, I am currently looking into this

Alan

Hello Folks

I am pleased to announce that the sounds work fine in PR3D V3, after some lengthy testing I found that my sound card was causing some issues with some jets taxing with the rear thrust sounds blaring out!

If you have a Creative Sound Blaster sound card you may consider in activating Al Chemy in PR3D V3.

I found that this cured my problem. Alternately you could install the 3 DSound files that I can send you. Anyway all is well so far!

It appears whatever you download now days installs all sorts of unnecessary programs including sound programs that will rarely be used if at all. So make sure that your sound card is  selected in Windows Device Manager disable  all other entries, you can easily enable them back if you wish at any time.

Regards

Alan

Hello Alan,

Good news I can use Traffic 3D sounds. But what do you mean with " activating Al Chemy in PR3D V3"? Could you tell me how to do that.

I can't recall that I have those 3D sound files, could you send them?

Regards,

Rob