The simFlight Network Forums

Doors failing to open

Hi there,

I found that once I installed FSUIPC 4.945a (I think that's the most recent one) into p3d V3 the doors stop working. I can press SHIFT+E + 1,2,3, or 4 and only the main exit is operable. Once removing FSUIPC that issue goes away and all the doors are operable. This is an issue if you're using GSX or need to load payload into Airbus X from aerosoft and so on.

I know Pete is on vacation, but I was wondering do the others that are using FSUIPC on V3 experiencing this?

I'm sure when FSUIPC is actually updated for v3 this won't be a problem, but in case it was also not brought up, I wanted to make it aware as well :)

Thanks,

Asif

You need to use FSUIPC 4.946 (or later)  with P3D version 3. The Toggle Aircraft Exit control (plus a heap of other controls) were moved into a different table inside the P3D CONTROLS.DLL module!

Pete

Ahh I see. Well I just noticed an update of that as well :) Thank you very much sir!