The simFlight Network Forums

P3Dv3 crash when toggling Auto TO GA via 4.946b

Hello Peter,

I have an  issue with the PMDG777 when toggling AUTO TO GA via version 4.946b in P3Dv3. While toggliing, the SIM crashes.

It only happens with the 777 not with the NGX737 or any other aircraft. When I toogle the TO GA buttin inside the aircraft (without unsing FSUIPC) it works fine.

Any idea?

Cheers

Bjoern

I have an  issue with the PMDG777 when toggling AUTO TO GA via version 4.946b in P3Dv3. While toggliing, the SIM crashes.

It only happens with the 777 not with the NGX737 or any other aircraft. When I toogle the TO GA buttin inside the aircraft (without unsing FSUIPC) it works fine.

Any idea?

No idea at all. PMDG do not use FSUIPC. What are you assigning to? That may be the clue. I didn't think that action for PMDG aircraft was exposed in FS at all, so not assignable -- except possibly by using the PMDG 777 custom controls..

Pete

Pete

PMDG777 has a button within the FlightManager to toggle AUTO TO GA (corner down left). This button has the same function like AUTO TO GA in your Program FSUIPC.

What is "AUTO TO GA"  in FSUIPC? FSUIPC doesn't provide such a function.  There's a special function for Project Magenta, which only changes Project Magenta offsets.

Maybe you mean the FS control "Auto throttle TO GA"? That's assignable in P3D as well -- it is called "Autothrottle engage (TOGA), and by default is assigned to Ctrl+Shift+G.

Assigning it it FSUIPC does no more than assigning it in P3D it is exactly the same.

So i unsed the way via FSUIPC in P3Dv2. Now in P3Dv3 it crashes.

You need to report this to Lockheed-Martin, then.  But don't say it is FSUIPC. Try it with P3D assignment to see. And with a default aircraft, as it may be a PMDG problem.

Pete

• 2 weeks later...