The simFlight Network Forums

MakeRwys couldn't installed

Hi dear Pete,

I have put makerwys.exe in my FSX folder, and pretty sure the folder with FSX.EXE and Scenery.crg.

But still when I was trying to use the rebuild scenery DB in PRO ATC,  this showing windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. you may not have the appropriate permissions to access this item....

also I can't double click, this dialog also comes...

Can you help me?

Thanks!

post-97785-0-05707100-1447273892.gif

Hi dear Pete,

I have put makerwys.exe in my FSX folder, and pretty sure the folder with FSX.EXE and Scenery.crg.

But still when I was trying to use the rebuild scenery DB in PRO ATC,  this showing windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. you may not have the appropriate permissions to access this item....

also I can't double click, this dialog also comes...

Can you help me?

Seems like your virus checker is holding it hostage.

Right click on it and see if there's something there where you can tell Windows it's ok. Otherwise you'll need to deal with your virus checker being over-enthusiastic. i've never heard of anyone else with such a problem.

Pete