The simFlight Network Forums
phil mitchell

STB V 3.2.17 for FSX Gold showing Default AI Airlines as well

Hi Simon and others,

​Since I installed My traffic 6 into my FSX Gold edition ( not steam)

I see Default AI airlines listed to depart or land, but when it comes their time to land etc, they are of course not in view as they should not be as I have disabled Default AI using My traffic 6.

But I don't get why I see this on STB, Re Snapshot attached to thread.

Thanks

Phil

post-2466-0-64992300-1449983364_thumb.jp

Hi Phil

It's likely STB still has knowledge of the default traffic schedules in its airport database.  Please compile the airport database again from the configuration menu and see if that helps.

Simon

Hi Simon, thanks that worked.

Even though I got a message that it couldn't find the My traffic Pro/ My traffic /Aircraft folder, it still configured airports etc and now I do not see any Default AI displayed.

I know there is an update for FSX steam owners about I think I read it was about path of My Traffic, but I don't use Steam version, so not going to worry about that error as it is work fine.

Enjoy your day

Phil

Hi Phil

The error is due to MyTraffic 6 deciding to put qoutes around the path to its aircraft folder in the fsx.cfg (SimObjectsPath).  If you remove the quotes, STB will be happy with that to.  There will be a patch, but I'm afraid Prepar3D V3 is the current focus as that does not yet work with STB.  Once that gets to a point of stability, I can start updating the other platforms.

Simon