The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC Linda Info for Pete

Okay, thanks, but it should be posted on the Lockheed-Martin site where all the other NTDLL crashes on termination are reported.  I don't think yours is just because of LINDA. Lots of stuff causes them.

I'm pretty sure it's something in SimConnect doing it, because I can make it happen over 50% of the time by letting FSUIPC tidy up with a "Simconnect_Close" before terminating, as it does without a problem in previous versions of P3D (<3) and all FSX/FSX-SE versions. Current versions of FSUIPC4 don't do the SimConnect_Close on P3Dv3.

I have reported it to L-M directly too, but they, of course, cannot reproduce it!

Pete

You are not alone Jorge! I've noticed the same thing.

I found a lot of crash dump files while doing some tidying up on the hard drive. Looking into it, they were from P3d, but I hadn't had any notification of a crash after closing P3d. After a bit of trial and error, I narrowed it down to LINDA causing the problem. I'd been using an old version of LINDA ( I could never get the current version to sync properly) so put it down to incompatibilities between that & P3dv3. I've since swapped over to FSUIPC for all my button programming, and removed LINDA.

Ah , thank you Pete , I will , it is interesting that I can reproduce it every time with no problems...and in this particular conditions...

Well, let's hope that L-M can reproduce it too, then. Though I think they have worse problem areas like program crashes during flight. At least when it's only at termination you aren't badly affected.

Pete