The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
killerwhale

aerosoft LIRF and STB

Hi everyone. I´ve just gotten my brand-new aerosoft LIRF and wanted to do some spotting when I realised ( it happens just in LIRF) that AI traffic don´t taxi out. They show on STB as being boarding, then the final call, then gate closed and all of the sudden they show as departed. I try to see the plane when this occurs using the view AI tool and says that the traffic doesn't longer exists in P3D or something similar. Arriving traffic do actually taxi to the gate when they vacate the runway but the departing will just show at some point as departed. And this just happens in LIRF, I have plenty of sceneries add-ons, many from aerosoft, and I´ve enjoyed STB without incident but now. 

Any idea??

You say that the only airport you have a problem with is the AS LIRF,

I suggest you try the Aerosoft support forum, especially since there are a number of posts there as well as a suggested fix or two.

Cheers, Mike

It sounds like normal behaviour when the AI aircraft starts their workflow, i.e. move on from "parked", but for some reason don't taxi.  In that situation the simulator eventually deletes them to prevent them blocking taxiways for other AI.  The thing to do is to start observing the aircraft via "View AI" while it is still parked, and keep watching it until STB says departed.  If it has never made it to the runway and taken off, that's a problem for Aerosoft to have a look at.

Simon

It all started when I put my plane onto LIRF first time. I was seeing around liveries and in a couple of minutes I could see no Ai aircraft taxiing out what is rather difficuly in a very busy airport like LIRF. Then I saw a plane just vanish next to mine. From that moment I had a look to STB and noticed what I mentioned before. I´ll have a look at the aerosoft fórum anyway.

Thanks a lot.