The simFlight Network Forums

ERj 135-145 V2 and Saitek Panels

bgood98

I am having trouble getting the Saitek switch panel to function properly with the Erj V2 series and am wondering if anyone has it working correctly and how it was done.

I have tried several thing such as using spad to make my panel send joystick button presses through fsuipc.

For example the battery 1 and 2 switches. I have tried using mouse macros, and I have tried sending lvars and still nothing seems to work.

Does anyone know or have the switch panel working without issue or have any tips or advice I can try to make this usable?

The utility program does not allow you to set hot keys for things like batter and avionics etc... It was the first thing I tried. And even the hot keys that I did set for lights and then attempted to link to joystick buttons did not work.