The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC4 won't be extracted from zip file

Good morning,

I am trying to install FSUIPC4 on my PC (Window 7 Home Edition). I downloaded the zip file from the flight store, purchased the license.

When I try to unzip the content, it unzips only the PDFs, but I see no EXE fine in the temp folder I created on my desktop.

Matter of privileges? Security? I tried to disable my antivirus (MS Essentials) but I still have the problem.

I need help, please :)

Alex

Hi,

the only place where you can officially download the installer for FSUIPC and other Modules from Pete Dowson is here above the forum Download Links -> Updated Modules and

http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.

However this is the download link for latest installer of FSUIPC4, Install FSUIPC4.955c

The only place where you can buy a registration key is SimMarket.

The downloaded ZIP file contains three files: FSUIPC4 Changes.pdf, Install_FSUIPC4.exe and the most important Installing and Registering FSUIPC4.pdf.

Make sure you read the very short installation guide first before trying to install.

Thomas

NOT RELATED TO THIS TOPIC AT ALL!! PLEASE OPEN ALSWAYS A NEW TOPIC IF IT HAS ABSOLUTE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT WHERE YOU PLACED IT LIKE IN THIS CASE!

How long did it take for your Registration key to be emailed?  Its been over an hour for me and nothing.   Very disappointed and really would like to see if GPSout works with Garmin and Foreflight as described.   I Sim fly all my flight plans prior to the real thing, adding this GPS immersion will be fantastic if they actually send the code.   Frustrated, and busy...  waiting on a code i expected to arrive with purchase is somewhat unacceptable in today's techno age.

2 hours ago, Geekrawker said:

NOT RELATED TO THIS TOPIC AT ALL!! PLEASE OPEN ALSWAYS A NEW TOPIC IF IT HAS ABSOLUTE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT WHERE YOU PLACED IT LIKE IN THIS CASE!

How long did it take for your Registration key to be emailed?  Its been over an hour for me and nothing.   Very disappointed and really would like to see if GPSout works with Garmin and Foreflight as described.   I Sim fly all my flight plans prior to the real thing, adding this GPS immersion will be fantastic if they actually send the code.   Frustrated, and busy...  waiting on a code i expected to arrive with purchase is somewhat unacceptable in today's techno age.

Did you check that Simmarket's procedure didn't work and nothing is shown in your account ?

REGISTRATION KEY
Registration key after purchase, see order details page in customer account

Thomas

Wow!  The SHOUTING and general behavior on this forum is bizarre to me.

Thank you for the information but there is no key listed in my market, and the email clearly states I will receive a second email with the 12 digit key.  

Has not arrived.  

Normally I'm use to moderators moving a incorrectly posted comment to the proper section... Never been shouted at before.  It's clear I'm not welcome in the network. Not a programmer but by no means a noob...  Thanks for your suggestion, allbeit unhelpful.  

Hi,

sorry but there is no shouting at all. You are just writing under a topic that has nothing to do with your problem and you should have just opened a new topic because no one would expect a key problem here.

But anyway the key information is copied from SimMarket page (FSUIPC) and if you cannot find they in your account information as they describe you will have to open a Ticket on their page

http://secure.simmarket.com/ticket_create.php

The support forum cannot help for sales problems. I really would wait up to 24 hours within you normally should get the key (my own experience).

Thomas

51 minutes ago, Thomas Richter said:

The support forum cannot help for sales problems. I really would wait up to 24 hours within you normally should get the key (my own experience).

I didn't event think they sent the keys in emails. I've never had any key from SimMarket (or Aerosoft for that matter) via email. I've always had to go to my account and look at the order information, where all such information is stored. And I buy a lot of stuff from both SimMarket and Aerosoft.

Pete