The simFlight Network Forums

Moved to FSUIPC Forum!

I've bought and downloaded FSUIPC4 but can nowhere find the app on my computer. I get the little yellow and blue round icon saying 'install fsuipc4' but then I keep getting a notice saying that fsuipc4 is already installed - into fsx modules, apparently. I've looked everywhere I can think of but cannot find it. Anywhere.

Y

Hi,

When you already run the installer you will also have unzipped the Installing and Registering FSUIPC4.pdf document.

FSUIPC4 is not an independent App you run on its own but it runs inside FS/ P3d (whatever you use it for). When you run your FS you will find its button in the FS Menu bar under Add-ons.

The DLL itself is installed in your FS installation folder e.g. YorDrive:\FSX\Modules

Any additional Document like Manuals are installed in a subfolder of Modules e.g. YourDrive:\FSX\Modules\FSUIPC Documents

Thomas