The simFlight Network Forums

FlightControlReplay Professional Edition is available on Simmarket

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I sent now a new build of FlightControlReplay Professional to simmarket .

Build 3.0.1703.31:

-Added new XBOX ONE S CONTROLLER support for move timeline slider and / or map buttons for Play / Record / Stop / Pause features.
-Added more variables to record and play
·        ALL ENGINES PARAMENTERS  (NEW!) 
·        ALL FUEL TANKERS REALTIME LEVEL (NEW!) 
-Resolved bugs that prevent use Input Hardware for Device Button Shortcuts mapping.
-Resolved bugs in playing PMDG 737 / 747 Flaps, Ailerons and gears .
-Resolved a bug that prevent smoothness Playing Runway landing.

Note Obviously not all 3rd party aircraft support all vars.

On 2017/4/3 at 11:26 PM, FabioMerlo said:

Hi!

I sent now a new build of FlightControlReplay Professional to simmarket .

Build 3.0.1703.31:

-Added new XBOX ONE S CONTROLLER support for move timeline slider and / or map buttons for Play / Record / Stop / Pause features.
-Added more variables to record and play
·        ALL ENGINES PARAMENTERS  (NEW!) 
·        ALL FUEL TANKERS REALTIME LEVEL (NEW!) 
-Resolved bugs that prevent use Input Hardware for Device Button Shortcuts mapping.
-Resolved bugs in playing PMDG 737 / 747 Flaps, Ailerons and gears .
-Resolved a bug that prevent smoothness Playing Runway landing.

Note Obviously not all 3rd party aircraft support all vars.

Good to see, well done, will check it out

Hi !

i announce that next free update of FlightControlReplay Professional will include THE MOST REQUESTED FEATURE:  "PlayAsAI" feature!

User can use previously recorded flight for create an AI plane into P3D/FSX meanwhile he fly with another plane.

For vNext FlightControlReplay there will be a strict integration with some useful hardware like:

-MICROSOFT SURFACE DIAL

-HTC VIVE VR (i dont go more in detail but i ll go in summer time)

-TOBII EYETRACKING

-MICROSOFT KINECT

This feature will only a start point! For future FCR version i have a lot of surprise. (Next Free update and future 2017 major version release will be free for current users)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

FlightControlReplay Professional v3.5 is on the way! This will be a free update for all customers

ScreenFCRv35MainInternalAlphaFootage.png.a7f1381446e2bba94c74471793880f24.png

FlightControlReplay Professional v3.5 Feature Update wil add "PlayAsAI" feature that it will permits play a recorded flight as AI Plane . User can flight in a normal way and he can see and flight near AI plane of his previously recorded flight! Very useful feature!

Meanwhile you use one instance of FlightControlReplay for use "PlayAsAI" feature , you ll can start another instance and record your flight at the same time!

FlightControlReplay Professional v3.5 will have also one another important feature ! But more details will come near the release.

Stay tuned ! Will be available in next month/s.

Fabio

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Hello ,

I can announce today that today i build FlightControlReplay v3.5 Beta version that it supports ESP platform, FSX, FSX Steam Edition, P3D v1, P3D v2, P3d v3 and from today P3D v4. 

I m happy give to customers one executable i can support ALL these platform 32 BIT and also last platforms available in the market (P3Dv4) that it is at 64 BIT. 

Apart P3Dv4 support , FlightControlReplay v3.5 will add these two main features 

FlightControlReplay Professional v3.5 Feature Update wil add "PlayAsAI" feature that it will permits play a recorded flight as AI Plane . User can flight in a normal way and he can see and flight near AI plane of his previously recorded flight! Very useful feature!
Meanwhile you use one instance of FlightControlReplay for use "PlayAsAI" feature , you ll can start another instance and record your flight at the same time!

FlightControlReplay Professional v3.5 will have also one another important feature ! "Speed rate change" (Slow 2x 4x and fast 2x 4x) !

FlightControlReplay Professional v3.5 bring all features update and bugfix that customers had with monthly updates until now.

I want remember to all customers that FlightControlReplay Professional v3.5 will be a free update that will be notified via simmarket email when it will be available.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017-6-4 at 11:59 PM, FabioMerlo said:

Hello ,

I can announce today that today i build FlightControlReplay v3.5 Beta version that it supports ESP platform, FSX, FSX Steam Edition, P3D v1, P3D v2, P3d v3 and from today P3D v4. 

I m happy give to customers one executable i can support ALL these platform 32 BIT and also last platforms available in the market (P3Dv4) that it is at 64 BIT. 

Apart P3Dv4 support , FlightControlReplay v3.5 will add these two main features 

FlightControlReplay Professional v3.5 will have also one another important feature ! "Speed rate change" (Slow 2x 4x and fast 2x 4x) !

FlightControlReplay Professional v3.5 bring all features update and bugfix that customers had with monthly updates until now.

I want remember to all customers that FlightControlReplay Professional v3.5 will be a free update that will be notified via simmarket email when it will be available.

Thanks Fabio, it's getting better day by day.