The simFlight Network Forums

WIlco A330 Nav Data Base/Saved Flight

Maxchat

Hi Guys. I'd like to save a flight from Top Of Descent through a Star to an approach so that I can practise various scenarios from the same starting place.

I created a route in the FMGEC, flew the a/c to the starting point (FL360, start of the arrival) and saved it. All good so far.

When I loaded the flight again (saved through MS Flight Sim X) I get a message that says the airac is out of date and thus the flight plan won't be loaded. I've updated the Nav data base so its current but still get the same message, no Flight Plan loaded in the FMGEC and most of the FMGEC locked so I can't even manually create a FP from T of D.

Any ideas, aside from saying its nothing to do with FeelThere and talk to Wilco.

Out of interest I fly the real thing for a living and was hoping to work through a few scenarios but this snag makes it a bit of a waste of time.

Regards

Max