The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC Problem

After getting fed up with all the problems I have been having with FSX/P3D/Orbx I decided to go back to FS9.

I then installed FS9 and 9.1 upgrade and FSUIPC.

It installed and is available on the upper task bar when FS9 is active.

But it will not accept my registration number.  It says it is not valid.  And when I click on Modules\FSUIPC all I get is a black screen.

I downloaded and installed FSUIPC 3.999z9 yesterday after installing FS9.  FSX is no longer on my system.

I've been using FSUIPC since the days of FS2002 (I think)...anyway, it's been a long time.  This is the first time I recall having had a problem although at age 82 I do have long term memory lapses.

Noel Sivertson

16 minutes ago, birdguy said:

But it will not accept my registration number.  It says it is not valid.

This will be because you are not entering the correct registration data. You need the name, email and key from your FSUIPC3 purchase. An FSUIPC4 registration is not valid for FSUIPC3.

18 minutes ago, birdguy said:

And when I click on Modules\FSUIPC all I get is a black screen.

This will be a video driver problem -- FSUIPC's dialog is a standard Windows dialog. Try putting FS9 into Windowed mode (ALT + ENTER).

Pete