The simFlight Network Forums

Problem Axis Throttle 1 and 2

Hi,

I Have a problem with Throttle axis 1 and 2 using Throttle Precisin Fligth control to 737ngx, if active axis Throttle 1 and 2, i set to 250 Kts to MCP Spesd and I have 99% of N1 on Engine 1 and Engine 2, the speed does not exceed 190 kts.

If Active Reset Throttle 1 and 2, the speed reaches the set point 250 Kts on the MCP Speed.

I have this problem After install, Lockheed Martin Prepar3D version Ver.3.4 and FSUIPC4 4.957

tanks for Replay,

roberto.

On 10/12/2016 at 8:29 AM, costanzo_roberto said:

I Have a problem with Throttle axis 1 and 2 using Throttle Precisin Fligth control to 737ngx, if active axis Throttle 1 and 2, i set to 250 Kts to MCP Spesd and I have 99% of N1 on Engine 1 and Engine 2, the speed does not exceed 190 kts.

If Active Reset Throttle 1 and 2, the speed reaches the set point 250 Kts on the MCP Speed.

Sorry, I don't understand much of this. Can you explain more? What throttle is it, and how is it connected, assigned, calibrated. And what N1 is set when you "Active Reset" throttles, and what do you mean by "Active Reset"?

You do know you cannot use FSUIPC calibration for throttles with the 737NGX don't you?

Pete