The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC.log is not actual

I am using FSUIPC4 (4.853) . It is running perfectly with Ivap Pilots client.

Since I re-installed the FSX under WIN10 the  Ivap-client  is working well as before,

but another little program, that is writing a protocol of my online-flights does not work anymore

(" FSX is not started").

When I Iook into the FSUIPC.log file, I see an old date ( 10 weeks ago ).

What does that mean ????

Dieter  

18 minutes ago, simflieger said:

I am using FSUIPC4 (4.853)

Sorry, but i really cannot support old versions. Current is 4.957c. Version 4.853 is now many versions and at least four years out of date!

18 minutes ago, simflieger said:

When I Iook into the FSUIPC.log file, I see an old date ( 10 weeks ago ).

In the Log file? Or the date of the Log file itself? Is the INI file also old? Are you sure FSUIPC is even running?

Please update to a current version.

Pete

17 minutes ago, simflieger said:

before installing new version I

The installer only updates the program itself, and the documentation. It changes nothing else.

17 minutes ago, simflieger said:
19 minutes ago, simflieger said:

The FSUIPC is running definitely !! I am online in the IVAO-system with my FSX-data.

I don't think IVAO uses FSUIPC. To see if FSUIPC isrunning check the Add-Ons menu, see if FSUIPC options are there.

20 minutes ago, simflieger said:

INI file is also old (3 min earlier)

Old?  Perhaps you started FS 3 minutes before you looked?

If you mean older than the LOG, then either you are looking in the wrong place (not the Modules folder within the FS installation you are using), or you are not running FSUIPC at all. It ALWAYS starts a new LOG and updates the INI as soon as it loads.

23 minutes ago, simflieger said:

Could I have 2 FSIUPC ?

More likely you are looking in the wrong place.

Run the latest installer. That will at least ensure it starts running when you load FS. Then if you still have a problem, show me the Install log -- you can always find that as it is placed next to the Installer, wherever you put it.

Pete

Peter,

thank You very very much !!!!!!!!!

Your answer was very helpful. In the FSX/Modules-folder I found FSUIPC, but not  in the FSX menu "Add-Ons".

So I downloaded the actual FSUIPC and installed. Now everything runs fine.

To say "thanks" to You I will buy a key !

Dieter