The simFlight Network Forums
dexthom1

P3Dv3.4.14 Released

According to the module's developer, you should click "run once", and then it should work fine. If someone could confirm that to be the case, I'll let him know and he can mark it as compatible on his server.

Hi Bill

Thank you for your freeware scenery. After running once I am getting P3D related error messages that it cannot find .dds textures (this despite a reinstall of version 1.02 of Herons Nest). I am not sure if this is related to the dll?

Richard

Hi Bill,

Please ignore my previous message - I had "ShowMissingTextures" activated in the config.

Is there a way to avoid having to click "Run Once" for the viva module every time the sim is loaded?

Richard

I need to get the module developer to mark this version of P3D as compatible. After that, clicking "Check Online" should clear the message permanently. You know, until they release the next P3D ;-).

Bill

Hi Bill,

When checking online I still get the message that the module is not compatible and have to "Run Once" every time I use the sim. Do you know if/when the module developer is able to check this?

Thanks,

Richard

Good news! You should be able to click "check online" and have viva.dll validate now in P3D 3.4.14. I just heard back from the developer; tried it, and it seems to work.

I've installed Heron's Nest and the latest Viva into P3D 3.4.14 today, but when I click "check online" I get the message "There is no compatibility information available online yet." Sorry!

I need to update the installation instructions for it, though - the location is going to permanently change with the release of Nantucket. I'm working on that right now.

No good I'm afraid. I re-downloaded and checked the dates, and those are the versions I have. Not to worry. I'll wait until you've done Nantucket. It works with "run once", which is the main thing.

I heard back from the viva developer. Turns out, there are two versions of the dll kicking around out there, and he had only marked one of them as compatible with the latest P3D versions. He has now added both to the list. Try clicking "Check Online" now and see if that helps.