The simFlight Network Forums

External Program Load by

I am aware that Mr. Dowson is on vacation. Perhaps someone else can help.

I am familiar with the .ini RUN as well as xml's load to start an external program. I am looking for a method to load an external program when FSX loads an aircraft.

I am using FSX Steam and there are a few problems or functions that didn't carry over from FSX Acceleration. You can't start FSX-SE from selecting a saved flight as you could in FSX-A. It doesn't load. It seems as if you can't (at least I can't find how) set FSX-SE to start on the Free Flight Menu. Also it doesn't seem as you can set FSX-SE to start with the default flight (I can't find out how).

I am building a cockpit based on the Lear 45XR. I am using an External PFD to replace the stock PFD and want to load it to its own monitor (with the ECIAS/MFD) when the Lear 45 XR loads and not when FSX-SE loads. Can that be done.

I load backup to another monitor using a second PC with Wide Client.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...